Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do It GIF by Breaking Bad

If that is true, then you would think the preferred owner has been selected. No other way these reports can be true with the Glazers in charge.

If Kane were to move Real are the best option for him now that Benzema has taken a superannuation package in Saudi Arabia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Kane were to move Real are the best option for him now that Benzema has taken a superannuation package in Saudi Arabia.

Depends what he wants I guess. He might not want to live in Spain for the next several years but I agree that Real Madrid are the perfect fit for him now.

Depends what he wants I guess. He might not want to live in Spain for the next several years but I agree that Real Madrid are the perfect fit for him now.

Think they may be a little wary after the Hazard debacle about buying PL players heading into their 30s. Reckon they'll negotiate heavily with Levy considering Kane is available on a pre contract freebie on 1st of Jan.

Think they may be a little wary after the Hazard debacle about buying PL players heading into their 30s. Reckon they'll negotiate heavily with Levy considering Kane is available on a pre contract freebie on 1st of Jan.

The main thing is that Harry Kane puts his head down and has always been a hard worker. I just don’t see him slacking off.

It sounded like a done deal to you guys. Seems like he has chosen oil money over a PL move. Something seems not right - we were looking and suddenly pulled out completely. Now he ends up at PSG.
I think its just Mendes playing the 2 clubs off each other trying to get trying to get the most money for Sporting, himself and his client. PSG is hard to beat.

Kane is better off waiting a season. Then he can pick any side and get a sweet sign on bonus all without Levy trying to milk the deal.
He's nearly 30 with a history of soft tissue injuries. Waiting it out could backfire financially. Even if he produces a season similar to this I don't he has much to gain from staying, other than the divorce being less messy.
Depends what he wants really.

He's nearly 30 with a history of soft tissue injuries. Waiting it out could backfire financially. Even if he produces a season similar to this I don't he has much to gain from staying, other than the divorce being less messy.
Depends what he wants really.

History of soft tissues, although when was his last serious injury? 2-3 years ago?

History of soft tissues, although when was his last serious injury? 2-3 years ago?
Did his hamstring in 20201, has had on and off ankle problems moreso now that I looked at it. I stand corrected.

Point is that it's unlikely to be financially advantageous to him (if that's his priority at this stage of his career) if he stays and runs down his contract given his age and those factors.

Did his hamstring in 20201, has had on and off ankle problems moreso now that I looked at it. I stand corrected.

Point is that it's unlikely to be financially advantageous to him (if that's his priority at this stage of his career) if he stays and runs down his contract given his age and those factors.
Doubt it matters. Someone will still give him a giant contract at the end of next season.

Kane is better off waiting a season. Then he can pick any side and get a sweet sign on bonus all without Levy trying to milk the deal.

Levy won't want to let Kane go on a free. If there's really no future for Kane at Spurs he surely takes what he can get for him this window (with a preference for a Real Madrid move as it doesn't strengthen rivals) and moves on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back