Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea finished 12th last season.

They may get a small advantage now by putting people on the longer term contracts, but it will limit their spending down the track when normally players will be fully amortised. And they do run the risk of having dud players on long term contracts that they can't get rid of.

Swings and roundabouts. What it does show is that using P&L as a measure of fairness is rank stupidity.
And? A once off season. Once again moomba defending the indefensible because his team does it.

They may get a small advantage now by putting people on the longer term contracts, but it will limit their spending down the track when normally players will be fully amortised. And they do run the risk of having dud players on long term contracts that they can't get rid of.

Swings and roundabouts. What it does show is that using P&L as a measure of fairness is rank stupidity.

We seem to be going down the smaller wage but longer contract path. We've changed our wage structure completely.

And? A once off season. Once again moomba defending the indefensible because his team does it.
My team does what?

Once again you prefer to take a dig at me because it's much easier than discussing the issue.

Could have bought Bellingham with the money they've spent here plus MacAllister. Time will tell I guess.

Bellingham's old man demanded a huge payment for the deal to be done. Plus he is on 350k / week basic at RM.

Im happy if this happens & Thuram is bought for 35-40m. Their wages combined will be not that much more than Bellingham. The last time we signed a few midfielders at once was 5 years ago. It's time.

Any good?
I few games I’ve seen he’s quite an exciting player ..of course we’ve seen other exciting players from Bundesliga find it difficult …but this guys can play wide or central AM …even tries to win ball back. Scored some nice goals.

Interested to see how he does, didn't pull up trees at PNE or Stoke but looks high energy.

He got a really bad illness before he moved to Stoke iirc, affected his strength significantly by all accounts.

Hopefully he just needed the time to get back to top shape.

He got a really bad illness before he moved to Stoke iirc, affected his strength significantly by all accounts.

Hopefully he just needed the time to get back to top shape.

I think I read we played your lot in a behind closed doors game a while back and Pep was pretty impressed with the set up, so wonder if this is the start of a stronger relationship between the clubs. Rosenior plays in the right 'style' for him to want to send players to us, so would make sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They can just move the players they don't want to Saudi or France.

Talk is we'll take €30-40m for him just to get him off the books

This summer is all about clearing out the mercenaries.
Your clubs history (2004 to date) was built on mercenaries. You've probably just replaced the ones you don't like any more with new ones.

Bellingham's old man demanded a huge payment for the deal to be done. Plus he is on 350k / week basic at RM.

Im happy if this happens & Thuram is bought for 35-40m. Their wages combined will be not that much more than Bellingham. The last time we signed a few midfielders at once was 5 years ago. It's time.
You are looking to have a good summer

Could have bought Bellingham with the money they've spent here plus MacAllister. Time will tell I guess.

As soon as Real Madrid wanted Jude Bellingham, he wasn’t going to Liverpool. They never seem to compete with other clubs for their targets, because they get most of them, as soon as they show an interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back