Opinion The man that is Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Bias?

Yeah, I prefer the clenched fist of truth.

It's a bad moon rising folks. I kid you not, civil war is on the cards. And the people dying will not be the alt right.It will be the "other", people like me.

This is why I dont sit down and take the s**t from certain posters. I fight back.Because they and their friends are coming for me and mine.

Last edited:

I don't understand your post.

The problems with the Ford Motor Company have nothing to do with Donald Trump and no amount of money or federal assistance is going to help them. The jobs at Ford are going overseas not only to save $$$ but literally because the workers are doing such a poor job on the assembly line.

The problems with the Ford Motor Company have nothing to do with Donald Trump and no amount of money or federal assistance is going to help them. The jobs at Ford are going overseas not only to save $$$ but literally because the workers are doing such a poor job on the assembly line.
That was not the point of my original post.

I getting Really Sick of the Trump Bashing
I am loving it. I have never watched his TV show but this is so much better than any reality show. Nothing good on TV at the moment.

If you don't like it, switch channels.

I am loving it. I have never watched his TV show but this is so much better than any reality show. Nothing good on TV at the moment.

If you don't like it, switch channels.

I do but I see that Crap on Twitter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect he won't last 1 year let alone 8

But with Facists you never can tell, once they get a thirst for removing Laws, shutting down the Media and imprisoning dissidents.....
How would Trump out be a good thing? So Pence can come in who is even more conservative?

The Daily Press Briefings that are held EVERY day, after all, that's what they are for
That is somebody else taking his words, put their own spin and agenda on it and then communicating to the masses. Rather than contributing to somebody else's propoaganda machine, he chooses to communicate his own way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back