Opinion The man that is Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't miss it all, thought I made it clear that this is thread about Trump.
Start another thread on Obama if you wish.

You were the one who posted the cartoon about Trump trying to fill Obama's huuuuge shoes, but then refuse to respond to others views about what you posted.
Please in future if you could write after your posts "Not up for discussion, unless on my terms" that would help people like me.

What can I tell ya Mags, I'm an a-hole.

The post you liked was dripping in sarcasm.

It was a go at your "zealotness" (lol) when it comes to politics.

Love ya though.

Last edited:

You were the one who posted the cartoon about Trump trying to fill Obama's huuuuge shoes, but then refuse to respond to others views about what you posted.
Please in future if you could write after your posts "Not up for discussion, unless on my terms" that would help people like me.
If had just read my previous post it would have saved you posting.
Haven't really followed Obama's presidency to the same degree as this one.

My interest in American politics increased when Trump started campaigning.

What can I tell ya Mags, I'm an a-hole.

The post you quoted was dripping in sarcasm.

It was a go at your "zealotness" (lol) when it comes to politics.

Love ya though.
It is just that I feel so strong about a pussy grabbing pussy.

Too old for you anyway, besides Mrs OA scares me.
Lets just be friends.
Wat?

I think I can handle just being friends, i'll try my hardest anyway.:D

I thought I had made it very clear that I don't want to engage with you on this topic. And yet you persist. Go figure?
Sorry that I reject your reality.

If you start a thread then you are deemed to be inviting responses. If my response triggers your hive-mind susceptibilities, then don't respond.

But if you respond, then I will engage you as I see fit.

You are obviously incapable of debating issues above an emotional level, so I will saddle up and ride out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you start a thread then you are deemed to be inviting responses. If my response triggers your hive-mind susceptibilities, then don't respond.

But if you respond, then I will engage you as I see fit.

You are obviously incapable of debating issues above an emotional level, so I will saddle up and ride out.
Bye.

If you can imagine him saying it then doesn't it mean your brain is also fake news?
No, haven't you been following him?
Two out of them: lies and repeating Fox News are pretty accurate.
However just in case you missed it, it is a meme and few if any are true.

No, haven't you been following him?
Two out of them: lies and repeating Fox News are pretty accurate.
However just in case you missed it, it is a meme and few if any are true.

I can't be bothered wasting every bit of my time on that vile man, but it's hard to escape all the news that comes out about him.

I actually like Milo and find him hilarious despite me not being an alt right guy. I wouldn't say I have a side. I like parts of the left and parts of the right. I don't like parts of the left and I don't like parts of the right.
The part I really don't like about the right is the fact an unqualified man is now the most powerful man in America. Now you're wondering why the hell do I like Milo who refers to him as 'daddy', well just because I find someone amusing and a breathe of fresh air does not mean I have to like all the things that he likes, I personally hate his cancer jokes. But overall I find myself laughing at or with him. Is that relevant to this thread? Maybe not.
The part I don't like about the left is the fact they tend to not allow for free speech and just cause mayhem really. 'When violence becomes speech and speech becomes violence is when the world has gone to s**t'.

Hot topics;
Equality - I believe in equality as everyone should. If there is a gender pay gap (seen different data on this, don't know what to believe) it needs to be eradicated assuming the same level of work to the same level of skill is achieved. There will be some cases where you can't have equality as men do some jobs woman won't and woman do some jobs men won't, that's just life.
Muslim Ban - Don't agree with it but it is up to America to decide who is allowed into their country. Is it sad good people can't escape for a better life? Absolutely, but I do see some reason for keeping your own country safe above all else. Personally I wouldn't have the ban.
LGBT - all for same sex marriage, I find milos comments on this hilarious and hypocritical. I don't think transgendered people should use the opposite toilets though, I'm sorry if you don't agree with that. I do not want my daughter using a public restroom with a man whether he is dressed as a woman and identifies as a woman or not. I have no issues with people being transgendered but if you have a dick use the men's. That may sound bigoted, I'm not sure.

As you can see I probably lean more left but I am a bit of a fence sitter.

Don't feed the racist, bigoted trolls....they like it
What's the obsession that the left have with calling everyone they disagree with a racist and bigot?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back