TV Rights

Remove this Banner Ad

Optus have just announced they've picked up La Liga.
"The multi-year deal to stream LaLiga Santander gives Optus Sport an additional 380 matches per season from LaLiga live and on-demand, in full 1080p HD and will also include live select matches from LaLiga SmartBank, Spanish football’s second tier, including promotion playoffs and a range of other highlights, news and review programmes."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see much of Tara Rushton on TV but Cooper Cronk is still batting above his average I see.

Pre squashed nose Cooper Cronk was a very attractive man.

* it.

I only just read that La Liga has gone to Optus. That friggen sucks, I watched a lot of La Liga cos it had so many games at times when there was little other football on.

I hope bein use the opportunity to show some different leagues that either don’t currently have deals in Oz, or that they stream - but I feel like we’ll just get more Serie A, tennis, and tv shows that aren’t live sport.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

* it.

I only just read that La Liga has gone to Optus. That friggen sucks, I watched a lot of La Liga cos it had so many games at times when there was little other football on.

I hope bein use the opportunity to show some different leagues that either don’t currently have deals in Oz, or that they stream - but I feel like we’ll just get more Serie A, tennis, and tv shows that aren’t live sport.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’m hoping more Bundesliga, Championship and Serie A. Winner

I think Kelly is gone now so that might have something to do with it.

Doubt it, when Jules left the show they brought Kelly in in the first place, don't think a host leaving would impact the show.

New Optus layout is a bit more fiddly than memory. Shows are a bit harder to locate and all seem to have new names. Also, is there no FPL show anymore? That'd be a shame.
I asked them about that on twitter - it was an odd response but they basically said 'This content won't be available in its traditional format', which I didn't really understand.

Annoyingly, the preview show didn't come out until Saturday last week either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back