TV series you are watching

Remove this Banner Ad

What with Covid rampant in the US and UK, I wonder how many new series we will have next year.
Just watched the first two episodes of WandaVision.
There was a scene where there was an audience for a school fund raising stage show. Maybe 25 people in all. Pretty much in groups of no more than three and on tables space about 1.5mtrs apart.
It can be done, just looks a bit different.
As for WandaVision, I finished the first ep and really didn’t know where it was going. Entirely in B&W it was a parody of Bewitched, with the occasional reference to Hydra.
But I persevered and loaded ep2. The beginning animation sequence was pure Bewitched, even the tune. While a nice chuckle, where the hell was this going?
But then, then, a noise, an investigation and the discovery of an object in full colour. With a prominent Hydra symbol.
Well now my interest is peaked. Ep ended in full colour so I expect less Bewitched and more Marvel from here on.

Just watched the first two episodes of WandaVision.
There was a scene where there was an audience for a school fund raising stage show. Maybe 25 people in all. Pretty much in groups of no more than three and on tables space about 1.5mtrs apart.
It can be done, just looks a bit different.
As for WandaVision, I finished the first ep and really didn’t know where it was going. Entirely in B&W it was a parody of Bewitched, with the occasional reference to Hydra.
But I persevered and loaded ep2. The beginning animation sequence was pure Bewitched, even the tune. While a nice chuckle, where the hell was this going?
But then, then, a noise, an investigation and the discovery of an object in full colour. With a prominent Hydra symbol.
Well now my interest is peaked. Ep ended in full colour so I expect less Bewitched and more Marvel from here on.
I too started WandaVision and thought not for me but might go back and give it another try.

Ep 2.
I just finished ep 4 and I now see what the hype is about.
Seriously good.
But they will lose a lot of viewers on those first 2 eps.

I thought it was pretty mediocre, the twist was obvious from the 1st episode, it started really slowly and didn’t really go anywhere or add anything to the overall story.

Young Rock.
Bit of a laugh, an insight into the Rock’s life from a humorous point of view.
Only one ep in, but it is enjoyable so far.
The Nevers.
Well this is more my type of thing. Period piece with, well basically mutants in the x-men genre, chuck in a bit of Victorian era science fiction, and an evil back story of individuals and government trying to kill off the mutants and I’m in. Big time.
Both on Foxtel.

Mare of Easttown.

Murder/mystery set in a small Pennsylvania town.

Stars Kate Winslet as the local police detective. Guy Pearce also features.

2 episodes down and so far so good.
Was just about to post about this one. Three episodes in and it’s high quality so far. Only complaint is that the Catholic church is being painted in the same light it cops in every form of motion picture or television these days. Ho hum. Otherwise excellent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump Takes on the World
Streaming on ABC Iview

rhanks but i'm more interested in the people who vote for him. i'm finding out about reptilian shape shifters and that old chestnut.....good and evil. evil evil evil...the devil... all those root causes for why we do the things we do...

on the opposing front, i saw the richmond boys and inappropriate behaviour......inappropriate behaviour.....i've done that at times during my life. I did some inappropriate behaviour in a famous perth nightclub many years ago....it was inappropriate....well to be more specific, it was inappropriate behaviour.

rhanks but i'm more interested in the people who vote for him. i'm finding out about reptilian shape shifters and that old chestnut.....good and evil. evil evil evil...the devil... all those root causes for why we do the things we do...

on the opposing front, i saw the richmond boys and inappropriate behaviour......inappropriate behaviour.....i've done that at times during my life. I did some inappropriate behaviour in a famous perth nightclub many years ago....it was inappropriate....well to be more specific, it was inappropriate behaviour.

Marks,
I tried to find the show you quoted,but keep coming back empty handed.
:(Did find the devil you know but this seemed based on murders etc

Marks,
I tried to find the show you quoted,but keep coming back empty handed.
:(Did find the devil you know but this seemed based on murders etc

yes sorry. its not directly about trump supporters, its about some murder by a cult member of some shape shifting reptile... yes you could say that i am guilty of some inappropriate behaviour in my misreporting of the show... i dont have concrete proof that they are trump voters but its rural penn, and people are walking out into their backyards to shoot their guns into the woods..normal trump like behaviour...so it provides a great background to the thinking of trump voters....

but please forgive my inappropriate behaviour....it was inappropriately inappropriate.

i'm watching the new series of the handmaids.... the problem now is that i hate myself as a man so much, i dont want to be around myself anymore... makes it difficult to try self improvement..

I just watched the first 2 episodes of a thing called goliath on amazon. It has billy ray.... ummm... that guy with angelina...

anyway, the imdb rating was 8.something. It was slow going. The second episode was 8.8 so i thought it had to be good. well you guessed it.

i know he's a cool looking guy but who is he sleeping with to get these ratings?

Re watching Animal Kingdom as the new season is coming soon. one of the best shows going around.
After Life is brilliant as well, Also re watched the Jimmy Carr stand up gigs on Netflix, my favourite comic hands down.

Started the new series of Godfather of Harlem the other day. I don’t watch much Tele and a series needs to be good to keep me coming back for more and this does.
Also couldn’t get into Wandavision and started watch Mare and it was great, was going to wait so we could binge it but Mrs 35 kept watching it weekly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back