TV series you are watching

Remove this Banner Ad

There are certain things you just can't say in polite society, which makes BF a useful outlet.

Succession...I just don't think that much of the show. It's okay, not much more than that. The dialogue is repetitive and the plot goes around in circles and I've seen more character development on Home and Away. Scenes of people getting in and out of planes/cars/boats/helicopters can become tiring, and the accompaniment of dramatic music doesn't actually make it any more dramatic.

Finish.

Excuse Me Dog GIF by MOODMAN

I can watch obnoxious people in expensive clothes getting in and out of private planes and swearing and plotting the downfall of their father/brother/sister - every day of the week! What's not to love? Its soap, but the best kind of soap. Cant wait for whatever season is next. :p

Excuse Me Dog GIF by MOODMAN

I can watch obnoxious people in expensive clothes getting in and out of private planes and swearing and plotting the downfall of their father/brother/sister - every day of the week! What's not to love? Its soap, but the best kind of soap. Cant wait for whatever season is next. :p

The only obnoxious person I want to see getting in and out of cars and planes is Novak Djokovic, on his way out of the country. I could watch that for hours.

The coming and going on Succession became very tedious, very quickly. I have much more important things to do with my time, like...watching Succession and then sooking about it.

My Stan app just disappeared from my Samsung TV. Tried to google a solution, but none work.

has anyone else encountered this problem with their own TV and were able to fix it?

My Stan app just disappeared from my Samsung TV. Tried to google a solution, but none work.

has anyone else encountered this problem with their own TV and were able to fix it?
Can you download the app again?

I have an LG and I normally download the streaming services from their LG store.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started on Reacher on Amazon Prime. I took some convincing to give it a go, but I’m pleasantly surprised so far. Will keep you posted.

Started on Reacher on Amazon Prime. I took some convincing to give it a go, but I’m pleasantly surprised so far. Will keep you posted.

I binged it. Pretty good given how hard it is to capture the character - gets a lot closer to Lee Child’s Reacher than Mr.Cruise ever did. After so many good books I reckon the latest one was a stinker.

There is a new author out there called Jack Lively. His protagonist is a character called “Tom Keeler”. Quite an unashamed ripoff of Reacher. So much so that I wonder whether Lee Child is writing them as a pisstake.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Reacher was quite good, very watchable and would definitely commit to watching season 2 if and when.

Now watching Six Feet Under at the wife’s behest. Seems to ride the coattails of lifting the taboo on mortuaries and the funeral business as it’s point of difference, because it’s not funny beyond perhaps one laugh per episode. Might have been more compelling in its time but it’s pretty darned boring now… basically seems like a soap opera in a funeral home. Yawn.

1883 on Paramount Plus - terrific western series. Highly recommend

Outstanding cinematography and storyline. The final episode of the first season was probably amongst the best TV I've seen. That good.

Just watching this on Stan,
Apparently we chased Bobby Hill from GWS

I thought it was a really good watch. Nicely shot, a lot of emotions. Wish we got to see more series like this. The player management industry is bloody interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back