Discussion TWP Competitions: Feedback & Suggestions

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Teamworks Performance Competitions Feedback & Suggestions

I got mine today, and I must say they look SO much better in real life. Really pleased with craegus's design in particular, looks and feels great. Good job, Teamworks!

From bags to hoodies to apparel from any sport.

Been thinking about getting one made up for awhile, but never really new places that did it (wasn't to confident about buying online).

Any idea how much these roughly cost Kerr? Cant find a thing about pricing on their site.

Cheers Bud :thumbsu:

Been thinking about getting one made up for awhile, but never really new places that did it (wasn't to confident about buying online).

Any idea how much these roughly cost Kerr? Cant find a thing about pricing on their site.

Cheers Bud :thumbsu:
Shoot Adam an email and tell him what you want and I'm sure he'll give you a few quotes/options.

I'm not quite sure? Email Teamworks :thumbsu:

Here are some photos guys. Took them wearing the jumpers so you can get a better idea of how they fit (perfect). :thumbsu:

aus1.jpg

aus2ip.jpg
Nice nickname ;)

I got my green Aussie jumper yesterday (LeeARM's design). I too am extremely impressed with the quality of this jumper :thumbsu:

I didnt get a number or nickname on mine so it is a bit different to the others on here. I will get pics of this and the rest of my collection (is getting bigger) and post them on Saturday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back