News Tyson Stengle caught drink driving

What penalty do you think the club should apply?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just curious, why do we as the public need to know these things straight away, I know our club has form but this is a personal matter.

Tyson may have wanted to let family, friends etc know before they let the rest of us know, who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Exactly. But its the non season. There's nothing on field to teeth-gnash and hand-wring about.

Not statistically. The overwhelming majority of drink drivers arrive home safe and sound without having injured anybody. Combine it with speed and recklessness and you’d be right. I wouldn’t be surprised if Hunter may have been heading in that direction but screwed up under acceleration. So may have got very lucky.

The last table I saw had the combination of fatigue and falling asleep responsible for more accidents resulting in fatalities than alcohol.
I reckon more accidents happen because of inattentiveness. Yes alcohol and fatigue contribute towards a driver not paying attention but so many people simply dont pay attention to whats going on around them when they are driving...ie the use of cell phones, turning your head around when talking, eating or trying to pick something up from the floor of the car or from the glove box. Simple things like that are the biggest contributors to accidents.

Just curious, why do we as the public need to know these things straight away, I know our club has form but this is a personal matter.

Tyson may have wanted to let family, friends etc know before they let the rest of us know, who knows.

I personally don’t need to know at all, the same way I don’t care if it’s someone who lives up the street

I agree. It's different if it is a Sloane, a Walker, a Hunter for the dogs etc who hold leadership positions and are all very good players in their respective teams, but Stengle is a nobody in AFL terms. Just a quiet suspension for breaking team rules is enough for me.

I have no issue with keeping this one in house.

She’s not wrong. And surprise, surprise Adelaide media protecting Chapman once again.
I think she made more of it than needed, as per HutchyInc.

But Rowey is a moron.

Hope Rowie asks Caro what she thinks of it being 10 months and still no official comment from Collingwood on De Goey’s driving while suspended and using a mobile charge.
Lol

Doesn't Eddie own the production company that makes Footy Confidential.

She won't question the timing and Rowie will be told not to mention it.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back