Champs Lg UEFA Champions League 2023/24 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Champions League

Remove this Banner Ad

Celtic with Ange would push teams.
But Rodgers have been dreadful this season and can’t see him being creative

Rodgers style doesn't work as well against teams that sit deep with two blocks of 5 which is the SPFL. It might actually be more suited at European level than Ange's. Maeda, Kyogo and Abada are dangerous players on the counter, Maeda and Abada just don't have the creativity to break down a team full of cloggers parking the bus.

Celtic's problem is that they have collected 30m x 2 for champions league and sold Jota for 25m but haven't signed anyone that improves the first team since Ange signed Hatate, Maeda and O'Riley in January 18 months ago (Johnston has been good a replacement for Juranovic but only a replacement all the same). Hart is going to be a clown show in the champions league.

No surer bet than Sevilla to finish 3rd in the group and then win the Europa League.

They own that competition, yes.

I read this morning about their start to the season in La Liga. Amazingly they’re bottom of the table, zero points having lost all their matches so far. Only 3 matches in of course.

Given how effective this comment has been the last day or so, I dare say I’m not stuck at all. Still a few threads to use this in. Have only just begun :D
I'll let you have your 12 months of fun.
Already preparing for Ange's title parade in May

Well, Newcastle survived their first test. City surely have to find a way beyond Red Star before long. Interested to see if Dortmund can blunt PSG, and if Celtic can get something out of Feyenoord.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor defending from City, great finish from Bukari.

Foden, Nunes and Alvarez have been pretty poor so far. Need some new ideas.
Thanks, we needed that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back