Alien/UFO UFO Disclosure Imminent? * Former US Intelligence Official & Whistleblower Speaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Bump.

Now this is interesting!

Russia will warn US that the “time has come” for the world to know the truth about aliens

http://bizlifes.net/space/484-russi...the-world-to-know-the-truth-about-aliens.html

There has never been much doubt that the Russians know as much about space as what NASA do but this is alarming and please make it happen as the public want to know what the governments are not telling us.
They might tell us we're going to be put out to pasture , for some Martians food needs. Ever thought of that. If it was true , we'd know .
But have fun , there is nothing out their except people who want it to be true, and people with big imaginations.
And pilots have seen all sorts of things , heaven knows what debris of new military hardware in the sky is around.

Bermuda Triangle bull dust , nope I think its all superman comic stuff. No one has proven a thing, I 've never seen anything remotely like a UFO what ever that really means . Its unidentified and its flying.

They might tell us we're going to be put out to pasture , for some Martians food needs. Ever thought of that. If it was true , we'd know .
But have fun , there is nothing out their except people who want it to be true, and people with big imaginations.
And pilots have seen all sorts of things , heaven knows what debris of new military hardware in the sky is around.

Bermuda Triangle bull dust , nope I think its all superman comic stuff. No one has proven a thing, I 've never seen anything remotely like a UFO what ever that really means . Its unidentified and its flying.
... and it's an object - well done, you pass UFO's 101 :thumbsu:

So you believe the human race is the pinnacle, the mecha of existence... that we are as good and as advanced as it gets???
How arrogant and funny

It's amazing to me that the topic of UFO's (the actual unidentified flying objects) still generates silly upfront comments. Basically, you have official disclosure already in the above videos, not to mention thousands of other military personnel over the decades who have encounters and information amounting to disclosure as well.

Sure, the possible form/etc of 'aliens' has brought up a wide array of suggestions/theories, but the idea of other humanoid beings in the universe is more and more a sci-fact, not sci-fiction.
I saw one UFO on tele, Untrustworthy F******G Object, name Vlad Putin!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bump.

Now this is interesting!

Russia will warn US that the “time has come” for the world to know the truth about aliens

http://bizlifes.net/space/484-russi...the-world-to-know-the-truth-about-aliens.html

There has never been much doubt that the Russians know as much about space as what NASA do but this is alarming and please make it happen as the public want to know what the governments are not telling us.
The link to that video "Men in Black" is horrible as subtitles are missing all over the place. Here's a better one:

Yes. If the Aliens ask "What does human flesh taste like", I'll give them your IP address and explain takeaway to them.
Good , that means that I'll be eaten first, and then I won't have to sit in a cage in a fatting farm,being made more delicious, with all sorts Woollies & Coles additives. Of course Cyril will be the real number one meal!

The link to that video "Men in Black" is horrible as subtitles are missing all over the place. Here's a better one:

I did myself no favors , I actually went to the attached news item , and then proceeded to read the bullshit about Aliens.

The only sensible question can be WHY?

Why keep it a big secret? If they are here they are here. If they are dangerous how come nothing has happened except for
peoples over imagination and space creature kidnapping.

Why would Medvedev keep commenting when he realised he was still on micraphone, and keep talking after he was off air, if it
could cause panic all over the world.

Was the PM a bit Boris Yeltsined ( you know pissed)?

So I have wasted enough time now

To the USA "SHOW ME THE ALIENS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

Told you it was imminent!![/QUOTE

So now half of California or maybe San Francisco is about to crash over into the sea.

Will the Aliens save us.

Or do they look like Sigourney Weavers mates , she had to fight off with a fork lift.

I believe she had an operating dangerous and risky machinery licence.

Over three earth years and no disclosure. Perhaps imminent is a relative term in alien years

Thats what they want you to think, truth is the information was already disseminated in detail. However these aliens or "saucer people", Who were working with the RAND corporation a sent out a powerful burst of energy using the world's telecommunication's network to isolate certain electrical impulses in our brains, Specifically the ones for memory. Thus we are now unaware that disclosure actually took place. This all happened under the direct supervision of the reverse vampires.

This is all explained in my book, "The fiendish plot". Available from amazon $15.99 this June, the book will launch in conjunction with my international speaking tour "Dingers: the horrifying truth." tickets selling fast so book now just $34.99.

Seriously people i'm revealing information that governments will kill to cover up! i'm risking my life here! Which reminds me, our new "project: no one suspects the butterfly" coffee mugs are back in stock and on special just $12.99 with free postage, Be among the first 50 people to place an order and you will receive a signed copy of my flu shot survival guide "how to quit blinking" valued at $22.99 absolutely free!

What odds exactly?
Well about 1000 trillion ,trillion to one that there is anything any where close to being like us, thems the odds. Maybe even longer than that.

Might be something somewhere , bet it isn't a human, even it it actually exists.

For me the theories and stories about UFO's and space men and Building 51 or whatever, is total absolute nonsense.

But it'll be fun when Vladamir announces the new arrivals?

Well about 1000 trillion ,trillion to one that there is anything any where close to being like us, thems the odds. Maybe even longer than that.

Might be something somewhere , bet it isn't a human, even it it actually exists.

For me the theories and stories about UFO's and space men and Building 51 or whatever, is total absolute nonsense.

But it'll be fun when Vladamir announces the new arrivals?

It's one thing to believe there's nothing out there. I'm just always amused that people seem to think that if anything's out there, that it's going to be any different from us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back