Ultimate Footy 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm playing two public leagues, 1st in one but it's too easy (I've picked up J.Bolton for example after someone dropped him). 3rd in the other one and the two teams above me had a dream run on the auto-draft, look like they'll be unbeatable. I'm trading hard to compete though :)

I'm in huge trouble for the 1st time this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 losses in a row !

eek.

What is wrong with the comp this year in that why are live stats rooted?

Also. once again. who is argus tuft

Hi guys! I'd love to join, if you'll have me? (swans member). I used to run one or these style comps about 15 years ago through work and really missed doing them. I actually live overseas and am 8 hours behind you guys at the moment. Would prefer the draft on the 15th if it can be done, if not the 22nd would be preferable to the 21st. 7 pm AEST is a great time for me.

Just to be clear I'm happy to go with whatever (please understand I'm not trying to be bossy!), but would prefer to be involved in a live draft if possible.

Many Thanks!

im guessing this is argus taft.

and coz we have the extra stats our live stats can be rooted, was one of the drawbacks.

I lost my matchup by 4 hit outs... with Warnock having a bye, I thought I was clever bringing Sellars for the Crows in. Sellar's hit outs: 0.

I've been trying to trade Sidebottom in since the start of the season, he finally folded, sent me a trade for McIntosh and Newton for Sidebottom :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back