Ultimate Footy 2014: PureFooty is the winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade between The Fat Controllers and Up With The Joneses will be approved if no objections.

The second trade...hmm
That's a fair gap. Guess I'm okay with it though.

Last edited:

Trade between The Fat Controllers and Up With The Joneses will be approved if no objections.

The second trade...hmm
That's a fair gap. Guess I'm okay with it though.
Not as bad as the Cotchin one by any means. He really needs a forward and i'd prefer to hold on to mine thus the ranking gap.

We're at the pointy end of the season and drops / increases in form represent a very gradual slide in averages so season rankings aren't a great indicator. Plus, two consenting adults and so forth.

Who is the lucky owner of one G Ablett?

I've got Rockliff suspended and Reid still trying to work out whether he's going to play a game this year, but that's it (also Brad Hill, but he'll be back next week). And Michael Walters but I've picked him up on spec.

The shame of going down to Jake Carlisle's goals... cruel world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to burn my Kangaroo spuds. Two Roo poos is two too many.

I would like to burn my Kangaroo spuds. Two Roo poos is two too many.
I've had Polec s**t the bed 4 weeks running...so it could be worse

I've had Polec s**t the bed 4 weeks running...so it could be worse

Wingard has been spudding it up for a while too. If we were in the open market you'd be sell, sell, selling all your Port shares.

Aside from Robbie Gray and Wines, the whole Port team has gone to s**t. Trade deadline has passed though so we're all stuck with what we've got.

Aside from Robbie Gray and Wines, the whole Port team has gone to s**t. Trade deadline has passed though so we're all stuck with what we've got.
Pretty much.

I just need goddamn Tippett to stop being a wuss.

Pretty much.

I just need goddamn Tippett to stop being a wuss.

Good luck with that. He's the new Brad Ottens - kept on ice until finals time.

If Ben Reid decides to play this season and I get lucky with Walters, I'll be in reasonable nick. As long as I can keep Aaron Black a mile away from my side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back