Welcome to East Germany ULTIMATE PROOF: COVID 19 WAS PLANNED TO BRING IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Remove this Banner Ad

NOTHING TO SEE HERE....​

Investigation: Official CDC data shows a shockingly large increase of deaths due to abnormal mystery causes since Covid-19 Vaccinations began​

Chart at link. BY THE EXPOSÉ ON OCTOBER 12, 2021 (ONE YEAR AGO...)

NOTHING TO SEE HERE EITHER..

'Fit, healthy, in the peak of condition, and dead - and nothing to see here.' Mark Steyn questions why young healthy people are dying across the UK.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE EITHER..

'Fit, healthy, in the peak of condition, and dead - and nothing to see here.' Mark Steyn questions why young healthy people are dying across the UK.

I'm pretty sure "Millions of people are suddenly dying, but I can't produce evidence of it, and when I can it doesn't show what I claimed it showed" was actually last year's anti-vax talking point.

I think some of you guys must have missed the memo.

I've asked OP twice for a link to the data showing a massive spike in Deaths By Unknown Causes, and OP has conspicuously failed to provide one.
It’s a fact. Check the rules of Bigfooty and you might be smart to work out why he won’t produce a link to prove it. The rules were changed late last year because Chief is paid to toe the line.

No, I specifically asked for a link to the actual numbers from the Alberta Health Department showing massive increase in 'Unknown Causes' as a cause of death.

Not someone's unfounded claim, not what someone says they think has happened, not some random guy ranting on a youtube channel. The actual numbers from the actual source.

Obviously you'd never have made a claim like this without confirming the actual evidence to back it up, so I'm surprised you seem unable to provide this.

... what? This seems like it could be a plea for help. Are you okay, Leb?

I genuinely don't know why you would tag me out onto a forum which I've never been - which is against site rules - to supposedly heckle me about something I've done as a moderator - also against site rules.
👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

... what? This seems like it could be a plea for help. Are you okay, Leb?

I genuinely don't know why you would tag me out onto a forum which I've never been - which is against site rules - to supposedly heckle me about something I've done as a moderator - also against site rules.
Did the same to me. Real desperate for something

Stop. STOP. The manipulation of people has been happening for eons, pharaohs potentates Caesars kings and on and on. It has always resulted in the spilling of the peasants blood. It takes many forms. But it always results in death of ordinary citizens. The only time it is beaten is when a an overarching natural catastrophe hits the human population. And what a glorious outcome we get. Poor people who lived in servitude become valuable, their skills and intelligence become invaluable to the survival of their culture. Covid is just a halfarsed attempt to control the world. As is this website. P.S. The Dictators got this horribly wrong .

Last edited:
All spelled out for everyone. I really cant believe some dispute there is an NWO....! Just about every modern western leader has spoken the words.."A new world order". Its pretty obvious some people are in total denial. Or worse.... Their job is to disrupt.

Go to 3.50 of the video to see our current path.. she said all this 9 years ago. We see it now mainstream..

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back