Review Ummm… embarrassingly bad Port v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

If he did, then he gave Lobb, their other ruckman (forward) the 5 votes. Both coaches agreed that the two biggest blokes on the field were clearly the 2 most valuable players in the game.

I wonder if there might be a message there for Ken

Give the votes to short players?

The umpire called touched

No difference when a mark that is not a mark, a push in the back that is not etc, are paid.

Umpire made the call, the call has to stand
That's right, the field umpire in the vicinity should have relayed the decision to the goal umpire. No review.

As promised.

My personal favourite: "It's not his fault 2 players couldn't kick straight under pressure. He got them back to within 8 points".

So it's not his fault when players don't kick goals, but he deserves all the credit when they do?

A close runner-up was the person excusing yesterday's loss because twelve of our players are unavailable - including one who has played a single match, one who has played a single quarter, one who was dropped from the AFL side, one who will never play AFL again, and one who has yet to debut at AFL level.

True Believers are an absolute disease.

ok.jpg

Last edited:
As promised.

My personal favourite: "It's not his fault 2 players couldn't kick straight under pressure. He got them back to within 8 points".

So it's not his fault when players don't kick goals, but he deserves all the credit when they do?

A close runner-up was the person excusing yesterday's loss because twelve of our players are unavailable - including one who has played a single match, one who has played a single quarter, one who was dropped from the AFL side, one who will never play AFL again, and one who has yet to debut at AFL level.

View attachment 1439728
The thing is

If we sacked him and appointed literal carrot these same people would be 100% behind the club

As promised.

View attachment 1439728
Top Fan: "I cHaLlEnGe AnYoNe To Do BeTtEr"

BF: "Ok. Let's sack Hinkley and give someone else a go."

Top Fan: "NoT lIkE tHaT!!!"

As promised.

View attachment 1439728
lets sit back and watch the finals fistbumps you

As promised.

View attachment 1439728
Don't know whether to laugh or cry. I know it's stating the obvious, but these people are delusional morons! :mad:

We have lost our club to Koch ken and the happy clappers.
By design. We needed them after 2012 to ensure the club wouldn’t go under, but their numbers increased enough that the club thinks they don’t need diehards. Our high standards on awkward issues like winning premierships and fighting to celebrate our history when WE want to annoys them. Post-SANFL fans who don’t know/care they are being gaslight are the clubs ideal fan. We became Southern Power after all and most don’t even know it or care.

As promised.

View attachment 1439728
Our supporters are as deluded as pro-Trump Republicans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Run back the touched allowed goal and the tabenar mark touched by 20 people we win by 3 points lol .

This game of AFL is so manipulated it's not funny ..

Buy Gray and Marshall need to kick them goals
I can't believe a bigger issue is not being made of these two decisions which did almost certainly impact on the result of the match.

The call of touched by the field umpire just stands based on my understanding. The goal review system has not been put in place to adjudicate field umpire decisions. The goal is a point and we kick the ball out. Even the field umpire called for a review of whether the ball was TOUCHED ON THE LINE not whether it was touched of the boot. The review umpire had no ******* right reviewing that part of play.

The decision to call tabernars catch a mark was just wrong But you go by the rules. Certainly the umpire who called it a mark should have been suspended for several weeks though because it was a diabolically s**t call.

As promised.

View attachment 1439728

I miss BUTTERS AND LLYSET

That was a damp brave effort though

brainlet-chubby.png

As promised.

View attachment 1439728

No-hopers

As promised.

View attachment 1439728

There's years worth of material there

A couple of standouts

"Or do you or have ever played"

"LLYSET"

"Let's remember Fremantle are 4th and we aren't in the eight, so well done Power !"

"A damp brave effort"

I can't believe a bigger issue is not being made of these two decisions which did almost certainly impact on the result of the match.

The call of touched by the field umpire just stands based on my understanding. The goal review system has not been put in place to adjudicate field umpire decisions. The goal is a point and we kick the ball out. Even the field umpire called for a review of whether the ball was TOUCHED ON THE LINE not whether it was touched of the boot. The review umpire had no ******* right reviewing that part of play.

The decision to call tabernars catch a mark was just wrong But you go by the rules. Certainly the umpire who called it a mark should have been suspended for several weeks though because it was a diabolically s**t call.

The field umpire closest to the play called touched, call stands. No review required.
The vfl are so unimaginative these days, at least come up with some interesting and unique ways to screw us over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back