Preview Under 18s and who we should try to draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? Are they individually the 40 best U18 players in the country?

Don't quote me but I think it's meant to be more of a "who should we try to draft?"

Don't quote me but I think it's meant to be more of a "who should we try to draft?"

I was trying to point out that the Country Vic, Metro Vic and WA U18 squad lists deserve equal billing when it comes to determining who we should be going for with our first two picks. Just listing the SA team and saying we should pick only them is 1990 stuff.

I was trying to point out that the Country Vic, Metro Vic and WA U18 squad lists deserve equal billing when it comes to determining who we should be going for with our first two picks. Just listing the SA team and saying we should pick only them is 1990 stuff.

Yeah I kinda got that but anyway..... A few good players on that list nonetheless.

Yeah, DREAM TEAM BUFF c'mon. NTRabbit is quite right.

There clearly exist some good footballers outside of SA you know.

Can you list all the players of drafting age in SA, VIC and WA? Also the other states too.

And there have been some overseas players drafted too recently. So can you list all the 18yo males in the world please.

Then we can start making some informed choices.

Am I the only one that wonders how good DREAM TEAM BUFF's dream team actually is?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there was a write up today in the local rag about rusca and his 42 touches for the dogs u/18s a week or 2 ago.

but from the list of sa players ive only seen grigg and brown play. will be interesting to see kennedy in a couple of weeks if he lines up.

With a penchant for Dream Team and a Star Wars avatar, I'm tipping DTB is an ace with the ladies.

Aren't we all? I've found the Fielke look very effective in warding off the ladies haha. Who am I kidding? I couldn't pull of a mullet of the quality.

Jack Newnes, Dom Tyson and Clay Smith all sound like very good midfielders. All good clearance players,attack the footy hard and have good skills.

Yeah, shouldn't try wishing too hard for guys like Wingard. We'll be picking around the 7-11 mark or so you'd think.

Simple wish list. He may slide, ala atley. Hasn't kicked a ball in anger in the champs yet...

Aren't we all? I've found the Fielke look very effective in warding off the ladies haha. Who am I kidding? I couldn't pull of a mullet of the quality.
Yeah, I shouldn't throw stones.

I actually live in my parent's basement with a goldfish and a blow up doll.

Yeah, I shouldn't throw stones.

I actually live in my parent's basement with a goldfish and a blow up doll.

Sorry in the delay in the reply. Nan was tending to her frontierville. :D

Basements aren't uncool if you call them "lairs" or "dungeons" and frequently have your "wolf pack" over for nachos and xbox

there was a write up today in the local rag about rusca and his 42 touches for the dogs u/18s a week or 2 ago.

but from the list of sa players ive only seen grigg and brown play. will be interesting to see kennedy in a couple of weeks if he lines up.

Yeah I was lucky enough to see Rusca's game that day. Impressive performance. Troy Menzel played also, he will be better than his brother in my opinion but he is not draft eligible until 2012.

Grigg - nah. Great left foot but attitude and upside is shizen.

Irra and Kennedy - wait for 2012 on these guys

There are some other guys listed in that squad of 40 that are legitimate prospects, but we will be lucky to have 50% of the draftees from SA compared to last year's bumper crop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back