NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Kennedy getting his run together.

Watch the MSM that are the Dems lap dogs go after him and try everything they can do to either bury him or blame him if the Dems lose the election.

These mofos hate any kind of competition for votes.

Hope he does well and start breaking down the barriers that keep it a duopoly.
“It’s a duopoly, but geez I hate the evil corrupt Democrats.”

I can focus on whoever the hell I like 😉

Just as you can focus on whoever you like.

Don't complain about Trump being a man baby when you man babies keep whining the same nonsense in my direction constantly.
“Both sides are equally bad but geez those Democrats are evil and corrupt.”

He's a Democrat from a famous Democrat political family, but sure, he's going to get more votes from Republicans than Democrats.

Some people might believe that, but I don't.
Me either mate. But thats what some polls said at the time, hence why Fox went from giving him reach arounds and cuddles on air to the combative interviews I posted an example of. Because he was suddenly in a position where he might be competing with Trump for votes - you know, the thing you had a problem with Democrats for getting shitty about 2 posts ago?
These mofos hate any kind of competition for votes.

Your unparalleled ability to get triggered any time I post something is hilarious.

You can set your Casio watch to it.
Ahh there it is, out comes the safeword in lieu of any actual argument.

That you equate 'triggering' with people simply calling out your positions and arguments is disappointing. I'll try to do that less but no promises, you just make it so ****ing easy :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
"Both sides are selling $60 bibles to pay a nominee's legal fees for fraud charges"

So you're not going to threaten to move to Canada?

You only have to look at the 18 part Trump thread on SRP to see the biggest dummy spit in interwebz history. 8 years and still going as strong as ever.
8 years. That's a long time with no end in sight. These nutjobs are truly fried.

:rolleyes:

There any Dems on that video asking state reps to find votes or accusing the other side of manufacturing fake ballots by any chance? We've done this so many times mate - do I even need to watch that video or can I just file it in the 'false equivalence' folder that barely fits in the cabinet any more? Your ability to consistently and continually disregard clear and obvious differences on this topic borders on pathological.

Tell you what, give me the time stamp of the very best one in there, I'll watch it and give you my honest take. Good faith discussion and all that.
Stokey any danger mate?

(I'm joking of course. Well aware if there's any chance of an actual good faith discussion you fold like a picnic table)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop the steal!

A judge has found Georgia Republican Party official Brian Pritchard guilty of illegally voting nine times over several years. Pritchard has falsely asserted Democrats had stolen the 2020 election through fraud.

And you guys call us a cult. FMD.

Can you help us out and circle which one you are?

Ha, look at the strawman you have to resort to. Like people are in here talking up Marxism all the time :tearsofjoy:

This is exactly the point, mate - "us guys" couldn't give a s**t about a Marxism Conference and would be able to criticise their actions if required. Meanwhile you'll defend dear leader for literally anything - J6, election denial, jericho walks, you name it. Nothing is ever his fault is it.

Thanks for providing such a clear juxtaposition regarding MAGA nation's cultishness :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back