NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsupv1:

Nice one.

Defending someone you never defend with whataboutism.

šŸ¤£

Just thought we could share a little laugh, mate :(

Can you believe these 2 corpses are the best the US can put up.

That meme's not bad, but I prefer the other one where they make Biden trip at the top of the stairs and he just rag dolls all the way down to the bottom :tearsofjoy:

We probably need to decide if the big bad dems are housing immigrants in unconscionable conditions or spending too much to make them comfortable.
Weren't the National guard sleeping on stretchers under Donnie's watch on 6 January?
Let's make sure the cult members are targeting the right guy here

I know you are but what am I? Solid stuff lol

Tell us again how Biden's presser questions were pre-approved. Coz he had notes.

So rational :tearsofjoy:
Anyone can have notes on different topics to refer to, which Kay Kay was an expert at. But its being given the softball questions to prepare exact answers for and then rambling and getting them mixed up that's not OK and indicative of a puppet.

I think Tucker Carlson got it correct 4 months ago when he said Joey was a hologram mimicking the behaviour of a non threatening political candidate. I tried finding the clip but you toob have wiped almost everything.

1617094495518.png
1617094557966.png
1617094644299.png
1617094784353.png
1617094877242.png

Just thought we could share a little laugh, mate :(

Can you believe these 2 corpses are the best the US can put up.
IMO the 2024 candidates should be young enough to play for Geelong this year :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone can have notes on different topics to refer to, which Kay Kay was an expert at. But its being given the softball questions to prepare exact answers for and then rambling and getting them mixed up that's not OK and indicative of a puppet.

And you know this coz... he had notes. Went through this with Cranky mate, who seemed to be hanging his hat on the NK missiles note and answer. Trouble was the reporter asked 2 questions, Biden's notes had 4 dot points and none of them seemed to address the 2nd question (red line on NK). If there is more evidence on this I'm happy to see it.

I'm also unsure how rambling on about something unrelated to the question is further evidence of pre-prepared answers - seems like that would actually be indicative of him not having pre-prepared answers. Evidence of Biden's diminished mental acuity sure, but thats hardly news to anyone.

I think Tucker Carlson got it correct 4 months ago when he said Joey was a hologram mimicking the behaviour of a non threatening political candidate. I tried finding the clip but you toob have wiped almost everything.

Not often I agree with Tucker 'no reasonable person would take me seriously' Carlson, but reckon he's on the money here - Biden most definitely ran as a projection of a safe, non-threatening entity.

That he managed to win running as that and not much else is perhaps the most scathing critique of Trump imaginable.

bourbons

Maybe there's a half way point we can reach on this.

Chris Wallace (who unlike other Fox personalities certainly can't be described as a Trump fan) said this about Biden's first press conference ā€œit seemed that on every foreign policy question...not the others, but on foreign policy, he went to his briefing book...and was reading White House guidance, White House talking points. Covering Ronald Reagan for six years I never saw that, watching a lot of news conferences over the years Iā€™ve never seen that, a president in a news conference reading talking points.ā€

bourbons

Maybe there's a half way point we can reach on this.

Chris Wallace (who unlike other Fox personalities certainly can't be described as a Trump fan) said this about Biden's first press conference ā€œit seemed that on every foreign policy question...not the others, but on foreign policy, he went to his briefing book...and was reading White House guidance, White House talking points. Covering Ronald Reagan for six years I never saw that, watching a lot of news conferences over the years Iā€™ve never seen that, a president in a news conference reading talking points.ā€

Definitely mate, happy to accept that take.

Its still a long, long way from being given the questions in advance as ya girl Candy and similar twitter dribblers have somehow asserted as fact.

Kamala Harris on Friday joined former President Bill Clinton to host an event touting ā€œGirls and Womenā€™s Empowermentā€ hosted by the Clinton Foundation.

View attachment 1090926

WOW! Bill ClintonšŸ¤® to empower women :rolleyes:, probably the best example in modern history of a power imbalance in a "relationship" ie. Clinton/Lewinsky, the most powerful position on the planet and a 22 year old intern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back