NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep digging. Over the next few months you’re going to look very silly indeed.

There have been lots of months since you posted this in September. And the only one looking silly is you.

Lebbo, mate, I could do dozens of these. All I have to do is search this thread because every second post (at least) of yours is ridiculous.

You have gullibly listened to grifters and morons. They have provided you with only misinformation, in a lot of cases so implausible that you have to be wilfully ignorant to give it the time of day. You're wasting your life on fantasy.

Get ready for a potential 20th Anniversary 911 special from the Deep State. They could use this as a false flag to blame Trump supporters.
Guantanamo Bay military trials coming.
Fauci is finished.
Election fraud to be revealed.
False flag internet blackout by DS.
Former presidents to be lynched.
Deep State players will be ended and all the evidence will be shown to the world by emergency broadcast.
MSM is finished.

Probably still my favourite of all your gloriously delusional posts.

Easter's come and gone, hasn't it?

You were 100% wrong again.

So, please change your sig to "I have constantly been sucked in by Qtards who are wrong with 100% of their forecasts. I should stop being so gullible and get out of this rabbit hole".

I assume you have the integrity to honour your word.
It’ll be fascinating to see how he tries to wriggle off this hook.

So, please change your sig to "I have constantly been sucked in by Qtards who are wrong with 100% of their forecasts. I should stop being so gullible and get out of this rabbit hole".

I’m not wrong mate. Why do you think that Putin waited until Trump wasn’t in office to rid Ukraine of Nazis and their bio labs? The optics wouldn’t look good if Trump was POTUS while Putin did this.
Why isn’t Biden sending US troops in Ukraine? He doesn’t have control of the military.

Chief something you can assist with to make sure terms of the bet are honoured?

So I half assume those like Lebbo are LARP accounts. Or at least I did until I now know someone IRL with similar views. Complete with throwing away family, job and former life to join the <<insert name of party/cult>>.

It's sad seeing those people being sucked in, used and may eventually get spat out when they are no longer useful to the cult.

So I half assume those like Lebbo are LARP accounts. Or at least I did until I now know someone IRL with similar views. Complete with throwing away family, job and former life to join the <<insert name of party/cult>>.

It's sad seeing those people being sucked in, used and may eventually get spat out when they are no longer useful to the cult.
That’s hypocritical coming from someone who’s prepared to stick a supposed experimental drug in their arm while everyone continues to get sick.

I’m not wrong mate. Why do you think that Putin waited until Trump wasn’t in office to rid Ukraine of Nazis and their bio labs? The optics wouldn’t look good if Trump was POTUS while Putin did this.
Why isn’t Biden sending US troops in Ukraine? He doesn’t have control of the military.
Sorry mate, you were pretty clear - "by Easter" and "it'll be obvious". 100% wrong, honour the sig bet please.

And lol - you're in favour of US foreign intervention and hot wars now? Jeeeesus christ :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why isn’t the US military in Ukraine? Biden doesn’t have control of the military.
Yes, utterly unthinkable isn't it that team Biden has shown some restraint and not involved themselves in another hot war - ya know, the type of foreign policy you guys apparently want?

Nah, must be because he really really wants to go in but can't :tearsofjoy:
Coz he doesn't have control of the military :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

So, what will the sig be?

LuvtheKangas I believe your winners request for Lebbo is

""I have constantly been sucked in by Q silly people who are wrong with 100% of their forecasts. I should stop being so gullible and get out of this rabbit hole"

Correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry mate, you were pretty clear - "by Easter" and "it'll be obvious". 100% wrong, honour the sig bet please.

And lol - you're in favour of US foreign intervention and hot wars now? Jeeeesus christ :tearsofjoy:
Chief can change it but I’m not wrong. Btw, there wasn’t a bet. I said that I’d change my sig but there was no benefit to me for being right.

Chief can change it but I’m not wrong. Btw, there wasn’t a bet. I said that I’d change my sig but there was no benefit to me for being right.

Yes, you said that you'd change your sig. You've now confirmed this. I note that you did so to avoid taking a real bet.

The circumstances have been met, what you forecast did not transpire in any way, shape or form. Even your attempt today to weasel out is just desperation - even you don't believe the crap about Biden not entering the war in Ukraine is evidence that supports your forecast. You were 100% wrong, as usual.

Look, I really DGAF if you change your sig or not (if you do, use Qtrolls). We already know that you are gullible, delusional, disingenuous and ignorant. If you don't honour your word, we can just add "devoid of integrity" to the list and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back