NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"I have constantly been sucked in by QTrolls who are wrong with 100% of their forecasts. I should stop being so gullible and get out of this rabbit hole"

Edit: Looking good, LuvtheKangas enjoy the spoils of your win

Last edited:

I changed it but Chief must’ve edited it dopey.

In your own words Lebbo, can you please explain to me what's going on in the world?

Who this 'evil cabal' is exactly, how long they've been plotting, and a bit on their history?

Can you then please explain the plots they've been involved in?

Finally, can you please then explain what they're up to at the moment, and what steps are being taken (and by whom) to thwart then?

Spare no detail. Really get into it and paint me the full picture.

Thanks.

In your own words Lebbo, can you please explain to me what's going on in the world?

Who this 'evil cabal' is exactly, how long they've been plotting, and a bit on their history?

Can you then please explain the plots they've been involved in?

Finally, can you please then explain what they're up to at the moment, and what steps are being taken (and by whom) to thwart then?

Spare no detail. Really get into it and paint me the full picture.

Thanks.
I wouldn’t know how to start explaining something so simple to you.

You changed it eh? After a solid few hours of "I wasn't really wrong, it wasn't really a bet". Sounds legit :tearsofjoy:

Was probably the deepstate hacking your account I reckon.
Where was the bet? I had nothing to gain as I stated in the previous posts that resulted in this Qtrolls tag.
Don’t worry though, devolution is happening and Biden isn’t in The White House.

Yep good decision that.

In an era of rising crime rates and lawlessness - lead by a left wing Democrat Party intent on defunding police - citizens must be allowed to arm bears so they can protect their life and liberty.

Yep good decision that.

In an era of rising crime rates and lawlessness - lead by a left wing Democrat Party intent on defunding police - citizens must be allowed to arm bears so they can protect their life and liberty.
👍 The right to arm bears 😃 is important when you have a tyrannical government. There’s a reason why lockdowns have disappeared in Western countries. That is because their Covid19 and vaccine failure in the US has reverberated to the supposedly free world. There’s next to no chance that this s**t would’ve gone down in the UK and Oz if the citizens hadn’t have been disarmed.

👍 The right to arm bears 😃 is important when you have a tyrannical government. There’s a reason why lockdowns have disappeared in Western countries. That is because their Covid19 and vaccine failure in the US has reverberated to the supposedly free world. There’s next to no chance that this s**t would’ve gone down in the UK and Oz if the citizens hadn’t have been disarmed.

Agree with everything you've posted there Lebbo. The one regret I have is that I can only like your post once.

Added to which when one is armed one can then also protect the property of fellow community members from vicious far left wing rioting and vandalism see: Kenosha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with everything you've posted there Lebbo. The one regret I have is that I can only like your post once.

Added to which when one is armed one can then also protect the property of fellow community members from vicious far left wing rioting and vandalism see: Kenosha.
Fake left rioting mainly perpetrated by opportunists and losers who worship the KPD.

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

I'm constantly amazed by you ability to top yourself, mate. Just when I think surely you've reached peak cookery you always find another gear, well played :tearsofjoy:

Poor form on your behalf though EasternTiger. I know you've got this $2 shop version of peak FK thing going, but encouraging and egging on a clearly unwell fellow poster? For shame :(

sub-buzz-1900-1603216444-62.png

The lefties universe is falling apart with a Democrat in the White House.

Roe vs Wade, gun rights, trans swimmers banned etc.

We could even see same sex marriage and other lgbt+ rights abolished under their watch. It's sad to see.

Chin up ladies you can still hang your hat on causing crippling inflation, gas prices, rising crime rates, food shortages, divisive policies, and exposing us all to the Kamala cackle.:thumbsu:

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

I'm constantly amazed by you ability to top yourself, mate. Just when I think surely you've reached peak cookery you always find another gear, well played :tearsofjoy:

Poor form on your behalf though EasternTiger. I know you've got this $2 shop version of peak FK thing going, but encouraging and egging on a clearly unwell fellow poster? For shame :(
Unwell poster. You and Mal are hilarious.
How is Roe vs Wade going for you all on SRP? I’m banned from the comedy show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back