Play Nice USA President Donald Trump -Game On

Remove this Banner Ad

Now he's restricting the press. He blocked CNN, The New York Times, the La Times, BBC, The Hill and a host of others from attending a press briefing, while allowing Breitbart, Fox and a few other right wing media companies to attend.

There's a school of thought that this whole Syrian thing is about getting troups on the ground and having a crack at Iran. We'll see how the mop flops with Russia. If Russia sticks with Iran then then we're all ****ed.

Iran ?
There's a school of thought that this whole Syrian thing is about getting troups on the ground and having a crack at Iran. We'll see how the mop flops with Russia. If Russia sticks with Iran then then we're all ****
Iran ? They're on the other side of the gulf . Didn't the US make an agreement with them not that long ago regarding nuclear power?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iran ? They're on the other side of the gulf . Didn't the US make an agreement with them not that long ago regarding nuclear power?
That was the Obama admin who did the deal. Trump has always been against Iran and this deal. Syria is filled with Iranian soldiers/ militias backing the Assad regime so I wouldn't be surprised if he did strike them.

Seriously though, **** war. What the **** is wrong with humans?

This planet could be awesome for everyone but it's ruined by greed and prejudice

Sad all around. Causes ? Too many to list. Solution ? Said it here before....comet / meteorite and start again. Or fly to the stars. Populate the galaxy. Beyond our means currently. Surely possible in the future. Can only hope.

This could very well be the most complex war. So many different players/nations/religious groups backing so many different regimes in one small little area.

It has the potential to go pear shaped very very ******* quickly. Especially when u throw in: Iranians, Russians, Saudis, America, the Assad regime and Isis.

It's really hard to see how this could play out in a way where there is not a lot of death and destabilisation in a region that is already on a knifes edge.

Sad all around. Causes ? Too many to list. Solution ? Said it here before....comet / meteorite and start again. Or fly to the stars. Populate the galaxy. Beyond our means currently. Surely possible in the future. Can only hope.

* that. We need a revolution. Geez that feels silly just typing it. But if people all over the globe stopped doing what those in power wanted then they'd be powerless.

Anyway what do I know, I'm just a consumer.

This could very well be the most complex war. So many different players/nations/religious groups backing so many different regimes in one small little area.

It has the potential to go pear shaped very very ******* quickly. Especially when u throw in: Iranians, Russians, Saudis, America, the Assad regime and Isis.

It's really hard to see how this could play out in a way where there is not a lot of death and destabilisation in a region that is already on a knifes edge.

Not sure about the most complex. WW1 was extremely politically complex.

The thing is now, similar to WW1, the world is full of the types of weapons we've never seen used in a war. The people who will use them can only threorise the result. If this goes down was WW3, there'll only be cockroaches and NMFC scurrying around the earth.

Not sure about the most complex. WW1 was extremely politically complex.

The thing is now, similar to WW1, the world is full of the types of weapons we've never seen used in a war. The people who will use them can only threorise the result. If this goes down was WW3, there'll only be cockroaches and NMFC scurrying around the earth.

I'm not really up on world war 1 history. Have only just started reading up on it in depth.

I spose my theory as to why it is more complex is due to the aggressive nature of those now in power and the arms that have available. You could literally destroy the planet in minutes if they decided to go all out

I'm not really up on world war 1 history. Have only just started reading up on it in depth.

I spose my theory as to why it is more complex is due to the aggressive nature of those now in power and the arms that have available. You could literally destroy the planet in minutes if they decided to go all out

I'm far from an expert, and cringed when I read my post back as it had a bit of 'know all' about it.

Spose any world war has to be complex by nature. Hope this just fizzles out as all the people in power would know they can't make money from a burnt planet.

I'm far from an expert aswell but it's almost as if Syria has become a new dumping ground for everyone to test their latest weapons.

It's alot more complex i understand but how much more destruction can that country take.

The images on tv the other day on the gas attack was hard to watch but i don't necceserily believe it was Assad 100 percent just because they say it is.

Anyhow it's stuffed up anyway u look at it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back