Mod. Notice Vale Grizzlym

Remove this Banner Ad

Today we received some horrible news that one of the integral former posters and moderators of this board has passed away in the last few days.

We don’t have much more info than that at this stage, but I’m sure most of you who remember grizz will be as gutted and shocked as the rest of us who’ve learned of his passing.

Grizz was a major part of this forum for a long time, and through his connections was able to organize meetups at the club where a whole group of us were able chat with Mark Evans and other HFC staff about the “Don’t think, do” membership campaign which was dreamt up on these boards.

Others may remember that he was the man behind getting the HFC_Official account to post here, and even organised a live event with Graham Wright where we could ask him questions about the list on here. For a long time he was also the person behind “Shhhhh”.

Grizz was prevalent on a number of boards and held the attention of many posters and mods during his time here.

We’ll be thinking of ways in which we can remember Grizz over the coming weeks, but for now please join me and the rest of moderator team in thanking Grizz for all that he did for this place and the legacy he left behind on these boards, as I know he undoubtedly had conversations with many of you over the years.

Vale Matt.

Messenger, SYL, Eldorado, Dixie Flatline, Gralin
Vale Grizz. Always fair and patient. As on opposing supporter that is all that you can ask. Very sad news.

If there was one player Grizz loved more than any other, in that he tracked his career from the moment he walked into the club knowing he was going to be something special, it was Luke Bruest.

I would like to put it out there that we contact the club and see whether we can outrightly or co sponsor Luke as a player sponsor in his final seasons in the name of the late, great Matthew Ellis.

On SM-F936B using BigFooty.com mobile app

If there was one player Grizz loved more than any other, in that he tracked his career from the moment he walked into the club knowing he was going to be something special, it was Luke Bruest.

I would like to put it out there that we contact the club and see whether we can outrightly or co sponsor Luke as a player sponsor in his final seasons in the name of the late, great Matthew Ellis.

I second this motion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for your funny stories and humour.

Rest in peace.

That one story about his dad's bum soap cracks me up whenever I'm reminded of it, which is usually a few times a year when someone mentions their parents being weird.

So bloody random that he put that one together, but I'm really glad he did.

Really sorry to hear he left the big L so early.

Anyone capable of imprinting a semi permanent laugh into the life of someone he's never even met is always going to be alright by me. That and everything everyone says about him points to him just being one hell of a good bloke.

Final season? The way he’s going he’ll be playing in his 40’s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back