Mod. Notice Vale/RIP Cammo78

Remove this Banner Ad

It has been brought to the attention of the Forum Moderators that one of our esteemed community contributors cammo78 passed away early this week. While the details of cammo78's passing are not known at this point in time we offer our condolences to his family, friends and colleagues.

Never got to see a Dogs flag in the modern day, we hope he is up there watching the next time we run out on that one day in October.

Please post your sentiments here and as always in a respectful manner.

On behalf of the moderators of the Western Bulldogs BF community,

Vale cammo78 :(

RIP. :(

Extremely sad news. Cammo was a much loved contributor of the forum. Had a number of discussions with him over the journey and always enjoyed them. I wish his family and friends the very best.

Very glad he got to experience the win on the weekend, at the very least. A sign of things to come. I hope the Dogs make him proud from here on out.

Rest in peace.

RIP cammo. A great contributor to the board for a long time. Very sad news. He'll be missed.

32183.jpg

RIP cammo78 a valuable contributor for us on here, gone too early.

I enjoyed your Norf trolling on the Bay, always gave me a laugh, disappointing you never saw your beloved Dogs win a flag but I hope you got something out of last year with the VFL Flag.

Hope your family are all ok, may this current crop of Dogs win you one you were denied of seeing. Rest in peace.

Cammo always seemed like a good sort when I had the chance to talk to him on here, very sad to hear of his passing. I wish his family and friends all the best in this difficult time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please also excuse my intrusion.

I had a little bit to do with Cammo on the main board and Bay. At all times, I found him to a fair minded poster who, you could tell, loved his Bulldogs and also had a strong sense of equality and justice in the AFL in general. I had several good exchanges with him and gained a good measure of respect for him.

Sincerest condolences to his family, friends, the Footscray board here in general and all here who knew him personally.

R.I.P, mate.

Doss

Sorry to hear, out of hundreds of different posters on here there is only a few username's that stick in my mind & one was his. Condolences to those who knew him, RIP

Awful news. Condolences to family and friends. Too many of us have departed without seeing a Dogs flag. When it happens, amidst the jubilation we should all spare a thought for those who didn't live to see the day. #valeCammo78 :(

:cry:As some posters here may know, cammo78 and I shared a workplace, yet didn't really know each other - a symptom of the 21st century social media forums and being in different parts of the company. Our CEO sent an email on Tuesday to advise of his passing - I almost didn't believe it, as he was relatively young, and I knew he'd been to the game on the weekend, and posted as late as Monday afternoon.
Some of my team members at work were actually chasing him up for a meeting later this week.
I've since spoken to people at work who knew him well, and they described him as a great colleague and a great bloke.
It's tragic that he's gone so soon.

RIP cammo78, a good Bulldogs man, sincere condolences to your wife, family and friends.

I'll barrack extra loud for you this weekend!

Rip.

78. If that's his age that's quite young. :(

God bless to you and your family mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back