Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

sumavich

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2006
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Bit the same, didn’t watch. Was a blessing it was delayed.
Be another 27/30k at Optus this w/end, but you feel the support is just holding on. Need some response consistently from the playing group or we could be going back to 20k at the game

nurries

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
I also think it’s important to remember these individual performances in context for future events.

For example, Cerra asking for a trade at the end of the season. To me there was a clear distinction between how he was being beaten today and how Serong & Brayshaw were.
This

Cerra to me looks gone. I hope we get some decent picks.

Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
I also think it’s important to remember these individual performances in context for future events.

For example, Cerra asking for a trade at the end of the season. To me there was a clear distinction between how he was being beaten today and how Serong & Brayshaw were.

looking at the way we just keep getting the snot knocked out of us and Cerra is not lifting to the required level
If we could wedge a top 5pick from someone that could get us a Jason Horne type and then a KPF I’d be sorely tempted

fnerd

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 23, 2009
Castilly rock
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah I’m in the camp he’s a big chance to leave - has always seemed non committal , if not can see him signing no more than 2 years then goneski.

As lach said Wouldn’t be too fussed tbh - as long we got a top 5 pick in this years draft and picked up one of the highly rated mids (josh sinn/Horne be the dream) then grab kpf with our own and we’ve done pretty good.

Fyfe can go back to predominately mid as the replacement

Yato

Senior List
Mar 27, 2006
AFL Club
Fremantle
Today we were well beaten. The team we played were fresh after a 10 day break, on their home turf and can to play. We looked lack lustre and have too many out. Ryan and Cox couldn't stop the onslaught.

Treacy not playing was disappointing however the result would not have changed much. I think it is too early in the season to question JLo however I want him to be more ruthless... I really hope there are a few changes to the team this week.

Purple_Turtle

Stockholm Syndrome
Oct 12, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Hull City
Do we not have a 2021 melt thread? If not I'd like to melt about the oversight in not having one.

nurries

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
Today we were well beaten. The team we played were fresh after a 10 day break, on their home turf and can to play. We looked lack lustre and have too many out. Ryan and Cox couldn't stop the onslaught.

Treacy not playing was disappointing however the result would not have changed much. I think it is too early in the season to question JLo however I want him to be more ruthless... I really hope there are a few changes to the team this week.
Don’t use the old 10 day break. We had a 7 day break and should of been better. It’s not like travelled on a 5 day break and it is early in the season. That is a poor excuse

Yato

Senior List
Mar 27, 2006
AFL Club
Fremantle
That is a poor excuse
I don't think it is... They were fresh as daisies compared to our team.

I am disappointed with the result but we have so many out. We have players out there who are not 100% or are not in form out there including Walters, Tabs and Darcy.

We have Meek the 3rd gamer as our ruck, and a bloody young team...... get a perspective of where we are at and how we can get our best 22 out there at some point.

nurries

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
I don't think it is... They were fresh as daisies compared to our team.

I am disappointed with the result but we have so many out. We have players out there who are not 100% or are not in form out there including Walters, Tabs and Darcy.

We have Meek the 3rd gamer as our ruck, and a bloody young team...... get a perspective of where we are at and how we can get our best 22 out there at some point.
And who’s fault we can’t get anywhere near our best team? The admin maybe?
Maybe the guy they got from Melbourne? How are Melbourne going this year??? Hmmm. Can you see that the club makes s**t decisions. If you are going to be the best you get the best. We should of moved heaven and earth to get the best S & C people not some s**t teams discard. * sake buy them a Maccas franchise like what WC do, don’t go for second best.

Meek has been in the system for 4 plus years. If he isn’t ready now, he never will be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

malpaso

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Kansas City Royals
Some of the carp posted in here is just stupid.

We sucked today, if anyone noticed it was not due to just one player. Why does everyone need some dumb theorizing around why a player didn't play well?

nurries

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo

What will the excuse be when the Hawks beat us on a day less break while travelling??

DMan 11

Premiership Player
Apr 3, 2012
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Can’t be effed looking for an umpiring thread so just gonna go at it in here...
Today I counted 4 blatant throws by Carlton, some of the softest frees right in front of goal (Ryan and silvagni holding each other and Chapman standing over silvagni apparent push in the back) and general oversight of obvious Freo frees (Hughes in the back by McKay)
I’m effing fuming at how a so-called professional organisation can accept this carp each week.
FMD

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Today I counted 4 blatant throws by Carlton, some of the softest frees right in front of goal (Ryan and silvagni holding each other and Chapman standing over silvagni apparent push in the back) and general oversight of obvious Freo frees (Hughes in the back by McKay)
I’m effing fuming at how a so-called professional organisation can accept this carp each week.
FMD

Centre square umpire in the second quarter killed us

sumavich

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2006
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
If they lose to the Hawks at home, then questions will be asked of longmuir and Bell! Upside is we actually do have good assistants for a change

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
FMD

This is the exact problem though, it's not a professional organisation...
Those that the VFL employ as umpires are not full-time professionals in that field. Couple that ineptitude, with the fact that this sport has some of the dumbest "rules" a game could possibly employ, and this is what we end up with!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back