Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo has announced they are going to wear the dark stealth jumper against Carlton - wont that create a jumper clash? Carlton will need to be white

We are technically the home team so they need to wear their white away jumper.

Just thought I'd use this thread to vent at the pitiful amount of buses to the stadium today. Waited probably 20 minutes for a bus and will probably miss the start of the game because of it.

Some dumb campaigners in the cheer squad were trying to get the Mexican wave started during the last quarter. Putting aside the fact that I absolutely despise it, this was not the game to do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some dumb campaigners in the cheer squad were trying to get the Mexican wave started during the last quarter. Putting aside the fact that I absolutely despise it, this was not the game to do it.
It is the same clown each time who starts it. It is distracting and just plain dumb which is why it doesn’t get support.

If you are the guy with the long ponytail and are on BF, read the room you fool and stop trying to start something that no-one wants.

It is the same clown each time who starts it. It is distracting and just plain dumb which is why it doesn’t get support.

If you are the guy with the long ponytail and are on BF, read the room you fool and stop trying to start something that no-one wants.

X2

What a disgrace

I’ve told this story before, but worst disgrace I have seen was at the 2013 GF. There was this bloke in Hawthorn beanie and scarf looking a bit miserable on the pedestrian bridge coming out after the game.

“Cheer up!” I said, “Your team won!”
“Oh no,” he replied, “I’m an Eagles supporter, just came over to barrack against the Dockers”

😡😡

I’ve told this story before, but worst disgrace I have seen was at the 2013 GF. There was this bloke in Hawthorn beanie and scarf looking a bit miserable on the pedestrian bridge coming out after the game.

“Cheer up!” I said, “Your team won!”
“Oh no,” he replied, “I’m an Eagles supporter, just came over to barrack against the Dockers”

😡😡
Rent. Free.

And if it doesn't catch on the first couple times, taking the ******* hint and let it die. If you're that desperate for a wave at least reserve it for games where we're up 70 in the third quarter or something.

Gosh, lots of hate for the wave here. Is this an Aussie thing? I'm not particularly fond of it, but you'd think the said pony-tail guy was trying to start a "Freo sucks" chant with the reactions here. You know you can always just stay seated if you don't like it.

Also, why do y'all call it the "mexican" wave? It's just the wave stateside here.

Last edited:
Gosh, lots of hate for the wave here. Is this an Aussie thing? I'm not particularly fond of it, but you'd think the said poy-tail guy was trying to start a "Freo sucks" chant with the reactions here. You know you can always just stay seated if you don't like it.

Also, why do y'all call it the "mexican" wave? It's just the wave stateside here.
Made famous around the world during the football/soccer World Cup in Mexico.

Why are our wins always discounted in the media?

For example Fremantle hasn't beaten a team thats won a game yet so we dont know if they're any good.

Same media piece- Carlton are flying after beating 3 teams on the trot and look like being a major factor come seasons end.

We both have beaten 2 of 3 same sides and both did it in style. But only one team is being taken seriously and yes I'm aware the Blues played finals last year but we did in 2022.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back