Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Ummm how long have we had a dislike button? I could have been thrashing that thing everywhere!! And some of the others, but mostly the dislike
BF did an overnight update a couple of days ago. Been a slow week, so only Lord Flashheart worked out how to use them. You can still go back and change all of your likes to emojis.

Is it normal to still have the holiday goggles on longer than you were actually gone for? Honestly still feels like I'm cruising around in second gear.

Sidenote/Longshot - Anyone on here big into sports design? I'm working on a concept (Non-Suns) but it's a bit out of my league. Any nudges in the correct direction would be infinitely helpful. ♥️

Is it normal to still have the holiday goggles on longer than you were actually gone for? Honestly still feels like I'm cruising around in second gear.

Sidenote/Longshot - Anyone on here big into sports design? I'm working on a concept (Non-Suns) but it's a bit out of my league. Any nudges in the correct direction would be infinitely helpful. ♥
What do you need? and is there cash involved? I have a mate who's a graphic artist and currently unemployed. His specialty field was medical design and advertising, but he could give sports a crack. He's also done a lot of logo design for hobbyists in different fields.

What do you need? and is there cash involved? I have a mate who's a graphic artist and currently unemployed. His specialty field was medical design and advertising, but he could give sports a crack. He's also done a lot of logo design for hobbyists in different fields.
I've just got a Jersey design concept for my sports team that I've been working on but like I mentioned above my abilities only go so far.

Hoping a pro can give me a polished version I can take to the guys and get approval for our design 2020.

I was thinking of enquiring on the design board but thought I'd see if we had any local talent first to keep it all in the family so to speak - of course it wouldn't be a free gig, I'm a reasonable human.

I've just got a Jersey design concept for my sports team that I've been working on but like I mentioned above my abilities only go so far.

Hoping a pro can give me a polished version I can take to the guys and get approval for our design 2020.

I was thinking of enquiring on the design board but thought I'd see if we had any local talent first to keep it all in the family so to speak - of course it wouldn't be a free gig, I'm a reasonable human.
I can use Microsoft paint, any help to you?

Let me know if you need help, and I’ll talk to my friend.

I know he’s done plenty of shirt designs before, so I believe he could do this.

exile ??

Sidenote/Longshot - Anyone on here big into sports design? I'm working on a concept (Non-Suns) but it's a bit out of my league. Any nudges in the correct direction would be infinitely helpful. ♥

I got a mate who made some cool renegades shirts for his laser tag team. I'll put you in touch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I almost feel sorry for Steve May probably took a couple hundred thousand paycut to go to the Dees last year chasing a premiership.
And now Dees hold pick 2 in the draft hahahaha

If only somehow we acquired Dees first pick this year instead of Brisbane’s.
Doh.
* him, I hope it stings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back