2nds VFL Prelim Final Richmond vs Box Hill Sat 2:40pm Sat 16/9 Fortburn Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

b568UoE.png

BIPODdr.png

With just one more vfl report to come from this ''mug'' and the way 'i see it'? I would like to thank all the VFL faithfull for all your thoughts and input into this vfl thread during the season, straight answers and good discussion about our possible future players. If i asked for stats or individual input, it was fast truthful answers to the best of your knowledge, Thank you all for that! And ''TI'' we bounced off each others point of view quite well, ta. With the GF to go, a little punting tale, after watching the vfl destroy footscray in the first praccy match by 20 goals i hit the road for Lakes entrance for a weeks holiday up the nsw south coast, went to the tab to see if the market for the vfl was up? first week feb had 20 at LE 33s, next stop Eden 20 at 33s, stayed Merimbula 20 at 33s, then Bermagui 20 at 33s, stayed Tuross heads 20 at 33s, Moruya 20 at 33s and Batemans Bay 20 at 33s, off to Queenbeyan for 20 at 33s. Then back down the highway to Albury 20 at 26s and Wang 20 at 26s then home, and watched us thump Collingwood bu 12 gls in second praccy, down to 17s. Spent $200 on bets from our holiday money over 6 days, thanks 'wifey'. I ask you all do you think i have a chance? and if so the beers would be on me should we ''get up'',if i wasn't looking at a screen, hey. GO TIGERS 2017, CHEERS.

With just one more vfl report to come from this ''mug'' and the way 'i see it'? I would like to thank all the VFL faithfull for all your thoughts and input into this vfl thread during the season, straight answers and good discussion about our possible future players. If i asked for stats or individual input, it was fast truthful answers to the best of your knowledge, Thank you all for that! And ''TI'' we bounced off each others point of view quite well, ta. With the GF to go, a little punting tale, after watching the vfl destroy footscray in the first praccy match by 20 goals i hit the road for Lakes entrance for a weeks holiday up the nsw south coast, went to the tab to see if the market for the vfl was up? first week feb had 20 at LE 33s, next stop Eden 20 at 33s, stayed Merimbula 20 at 33s, then Bermagui 20 at 33s, stayed Tuross heads 20 at 33s, Moruya 20 at 33s and Batemans Bay 20 at 33s, off to Queenbeyan for 20 at 33s. Then back down the highway to Albury 20 at 26s and Wang 20 at 26s then home, and watched us thump Collingwood bu 12 gls in second praccy, down to 17s. Spent $200 on bets from our holiday money over 6 days, thanks 'wifey'. I ask you all do you think i have a chance? and if so the beers would be on me should we ''get up'',if i wasn't looking at a screen, hey. GO TIGERS 2017, CHEERS.
Your investment at the time was wise and you will be rewarded.
Now just sit down quietly and work out on how you're going to spend your dividend.
How ironic your fist bet was placed in my home town.

Your investment at the time was wise and you will be rewarded.
Now just sit down quietly and work out on how you're going to spend your dividend.
How ironic your fist bet was placed in my home town.
There is nothing certain in life and footy, but following this team all season as you have also, they seem 'primed' and 'steely' and really WANT this GF as a TEAM TRUE TO EACH OTHER, that makes them so so hard to beat, right now!!! Cheers. PS=TI, outside of ''holiday time'' magnificent Lakes Entrance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back