VFL Game Day VFL Round 4: Essendon vs Collingwood, Windy Hill, Saturday 27/04/19, 2 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

If Francis can just look a bit fitter he could be a sniff for Brown's spot after all. At least he's spent some time forward now. I'd still be thinking Langford as he can lead up better. That's unless you play Francis at FF and get Stringer and Joe up the ground.

Definitely not the silliest thing I've heard. Better than planting Walla up there and not much different from Hooker playing FF start of last year and the year before.
Yep just need to avoid the witches hats scenario of the first quarter.

Houlahan certainly has something about him. Still a lot to develop but definitely something there.
If he could pressure with a bit more urgency and aggression Baggas would be sweating....
More aggressive tackles like the one he did in the centre square!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Francis can just look a bit fitter he could be a sniff for Brown's spot after all. At least he's spent some time forward now. I'd still be thinking Langford as he can lead up better. That's unless you play Francis at FF and get Stringer and Joe up the ground.
I agree with Francis from the square and the other two pushing up the ground. I also think that Francis can do little bursts down back to give Hurley a rest on the bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back