WADA keen on Martin Hardie to replace Aurora as head of ASADA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In other breaking news:

Eddie McGuire says Jeff Browne would be perfect as AFL Chairman and the AFL really really really want him.

For more on the perfectness of Jeff Browne for the role, just follow News Ltd.

And for more on the perfectness of Martin Hardie and how WADA really really really want him, just follow Warwick Hadfield ... or windyhillfour .... or both lol

Ah !

But everyone has missed the link. Warwick Hadfield is an associate of Hird, and in fact got Hird to visit Hadfield's local footy club for a function in the pre-season.

In other breaking news:

Eddie McGuire says Jeff Browne would be perfect as AFL Chairman and the AFL really really really want him.

For more on the perfectness of Jeff Browne for the role, just follow News Ltd.

And for more on the perfectness of Martin Hardie and how WADA really really really want him, just follow Warwick Hadfield ... or windyhillfour .... or both lol
C'mon Terry, surely the HTB has taught us that if it's in the media it must be true

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an offensive notion.
Martin Hardie seems to devote himself to defending dopers...
A kind of lawyer who's lost his moral compass and under the guise of "civil liberties" is really a gun for hire for super cashed up celebrity athletes (who've rightly been fingered as cheats and dopers)

I'm struggling to find it amusing, too. When Tim Wilson can run the Human Rights Commission, you know a lot of government appointment are just about knowing the right people (and we know Hird and Hanke do).

It's disappointing when someone with such a large axe to grind is given media space with no disclaimer or explanation that helps you listen with context - and it's happened too often in this saga.

I fail to see how this would help Essendon. These are Liberal people, where the term loyalty is not even acknowledged. Any true Liberal person would sell their own Mothers if it meant a tighter grip on their Golden Handshake.

Last edited:
I
I fail to see how this would help Essendon. These are Liberal people, where the term loyalty is not even acknowledged. Any true Liberal person would sell their own Mothers if it meant a tighter grip on their Golden Handshake.

Trust you dont bat for this mob
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/bob-carrs-diary-takes-aim-at-julia-gillard-and-kevin-rudd-for-mistakes-20140409-zqsso.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back