Opinion Wadda We Sing

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, the worst part of a win.

They got it right for the Hawthorn game - he started at the final siren and was immediately drowned out by the real song.

Remember when we thought he'd been sacked before turning up a year later when it was revealed he was only supposed to play after home wins... but we hadn't had any the season before.

They got it right for the Hawthorn game - he started at the final siren and was immediately drowned out by the real song.

Remember when we thought he'd been sacked before turning up a year later when it was revealed he was only supposed to play after home wins... but we hadn't had any the season before.

Yep, all away wins in 2014. I'm sitting in the crowd over the moon against GC round 1 2015 and I remember saying 'are you ******* serious?' when I heard that stupid trumpet.

I didn't like it when the trumpet was an official thing. However i do enjoy it when the guy rocks up in final minutes of the game and plays it
I like that he has to lurk about on a just in case basis, but has to pack up and slink off in the fourth when it all goes to s**t (well I don't exactly like it, but it cheers me somewhat in the bad times thinking it)

I see no need for a structured chant.

Wouldn't mind us flying over the whohooo guy from Adelaide and position him somewhere close to the commentary for every match.

I did wonder for a while if Striker475 could be the mystery whohooo guy, but he would have let on by now.

Wouldn't mind us flying over the whohooo guy from Adelaide and position him somewhere close to the commentary for every match.

I did wonder for a while if Striker475 could be the mystery whohooo guy, but he would have let on by now.

What is a whohoo guy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm far more abusive

Remove this Banner Ad

Back