WAFL 2010 Footy Tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

South Fremantle
Swan Districts- 17
Perth
Claremont

Was tempted to go Peel but already taking a risk with the Demons.

Welcome aboard legitimatic.:thumbsu:

Good wally, was going to come looking for you. You are our first Falcons supporter involved!

We need more Swans fans please. Claremont almost has our equal participating! :eek:

Can i join still??

If so these are my tips.

Sowfs v Royals(Obviously can't tip this one because it is already over.)
Swans - 28pts
Demons
Tigers

Can i join still??

If so these are my tips.

Sowfs v Royals(Obviously can't tip this one because it is already over.)
Swans - 28pts
Demons
Tigers

Sure can wirra, good to have you aboard. Which WAFL team are you partial to?

Sure can wirra, good to have you aboard. Which WAFL team are you partial to?

Don't really have one team i support, but i have a liking to Swans, East Perth and West Perth.

But if i had to choose, i watch the Swans more so yeah:thumbsu:

Don't really have one team i support, but i have a liking to Swans, East Perth and West Perth.

But if i had to choose, i watch the Swans more so yeah:thumbsu:

Alright happy to have you as a Swans supporter, or you could be our sole Royals supporter?:confused: Perhaps we'll have to fit you with that talking hat from Harry Potter, slither.....gryfendorrrrrrr. So nah, let's go with Swans!

Fri - Sowfs v Royals souths by 20
Was close Royals should of won though

Falcons v Swans - Falcons by 5

Demons v Sharks Sharks by 35

Thunder v Tigers Tigers by 3
Pell will make this closer than we think J Bennell one to watch.

Archimedes, you might be banned all ready. I mean, come strolling onto this board and then pluck 4 winners out of the hat, come on man, that's not what's supposed to happen!:thumbsdown: Then you take the bonus point with closest the margin, what?
Tundra also received a bonus point for his remarkable knowledge of the South Freo footy club!:thumbsu:

I learned why I am NOT a gambling man.:eek:

Post the ladder as soon as I remember how.:eek:

Better take me off the list swannies - not sure how much I'll be around this season, so no point committing half-arsedly to getting my tips in each week.

Have fun peoples and Carna Mighty Bulldogs!!! :)

Better take me off the list swannies - not sure how much I'll be around this season, so no point committing half-arsedly to getting my tips in each week.

Have fun peoples and Carna Mighty Bulldogs!!! :)

Come on IP, why dont you stay in the comp, and if I see you haven't been able to put your tips in i'll put them in on your behalf. We gotta have all the South people in the top 10:)

Come on IP, why dont you stay in the comp, and if I see you haven't been able to put your tips in i'll put them in on your behalf. We gotta have all the South people in the top 10:)

Yeah IP, I'm behind Tundra on this one. We'll take care of you!;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great stuff with the tipping swannies. One question how did someone end up with 5 tips this week though?

Because, the soon to be banned Archimedes got 4 right plus closest the margin. Which really wasn't too hard this week because only 2 people tipped the Falcons!

OK, because I'm up and about, trying to stop thinking about Saturday's debacle, let's get this weeks games up for all to look at.

Remember, more tippers are welcome.

Oh, and Swannies and you eastern states boys/gals, I'd use this week to brush up on my WAFL.:thumbsu::D

All games are Saturday at 2:15pm

Peel v Demons
Tigers v Bulldogs
Sharks v Royals
Lions v Falcons - margin match, should be a cracker!:thumbsu:

Re: WAFL 2010 Footy Tipping - Round 2

Peel have 2 home games in a row? LOL they still won't win:D

Perth (because they are playing the thunder)
South Fremantle (should be another close one I hope injuries don't hamper them)
East Fremantle (Home team but should also be tight)
West Perth (impressed me last week, but I think they are only good at home. Maybe that Loud mouth who travels every where with them can get them over the line) Margin 7 points

p.s: Does anyone personally know that West Perth supporter who always yells at every single game. Does it every week doesn't matter where they are playing.

Perth
Tigers
Royals
Falcons - 36 points

Souths will struggle this week, alot of injuries to key personal so early isnt good, will be a good test for our depth.

The fact that Dylan Bairstow is a starting 18 player suggests to me we arent that deep.

p.s: Does anyone personally know that West Perth supporter who always yells at every single game. Does it every week doesn't matter where they are playing.

I've been looking for years pacie.:eek: Know approximately where he sits....

I believe his name is Daniel. I don't know him personally though.

I've been looking for years pacie.:eek: Know approximately where he sits....

Guys, this isn't RSVP you know:D

Perth
Claremont (unfortch)
East Perth
West Perth by 6pts

The fact that Dylan Bairstow is a starting 18 player suggests to me we arent that deep.

Yeah look after winning a SWFL U/16 flag, the following year as well as playing League footy I got into junior umpiring for SWFL. He was a giant for his age but I never really rated him as in the best 3 on his junior team. He use to talk back to the umps in a negitive way as well so I hope he has gotten that out of his game.

I believe his name is Daniel. I don't know him personally though.

Is he old 50+? of in the middle of his age. I just want to know how his voice is Sunday and Monday morning specially first day of work for the week:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back