WAFL Grand Final - East Perth vs Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win for Subi.

East Perth miss out on another *premiership

I wonder Schofield has a future as an assistant or higher in the AFL?

Wouldn't hurt his chances, there's been a few WAFL premiership coaches that have gone on to coach in the AFL in recent years.

A great result. Well done Subi. Love that Latham and Stockley got a flag after Bill Monahan wouldn't give them a league game at my club. Well deserved.

Other than an absolute shocker from Boland it was an even effort from Subi. Having said that Anderson did an amazing job on Boland and again I'll be shocked if he once again doesn't get an opportunity at the next level come draft time.

No he isn't. Taberner gets more of the ball and scores more goals and Apeness is a first year player, hardly a fair comparison.

Congrats on the win Subiaco.
Bullshit Taberner's form in the wafl was ordinary, and at afl level his finals where beyond bad.
He also lacks composure has plenty of brain fades.

Apeness has the turning circle of a mack truck, and cant chase for the life of him.
But your right with more preseasons he may get better.
McInnes is a better talent than both of them.

Bullshit Taberner's form in the wafl was ordinary, and at afl level his finals where beyond bad.

Apeness has the turning circle of a mack truck, and cant chase for the life of him.

Have to agree with that at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree. I reckon it's Apeness > McInnes > Taberner.

Draft positions over the years are pretty much commensurate with their order of talent / ability.

McInnes average an goal a game,wow that's awesome.

McInnes average an goal a game,wow that's awesome.

Where was he played most of the season ?
He normally played further up the ground, with Sinclair and Josh Smith as main targets.
A lot of the time he was the dummy forward.
Today he was played deep forward.
Other games he played CHB where he was BOG in one game.
He also spent a little time in the ruck.
I actually believe his best position is where he played in the under 18's as a centre half back.

I just think he would be a good fit for your club, at wce he is behind so many good talls.

As for non listed players chances.

Josh Deluca stands out
Cadwaller as a mature age rookie would be another.
Hampson another chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back