Waiting to hear from the club about season tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor form is asking people struggling to put food on the table to donate in this current climate because of club/league miss-management and over capitalisation.
I’m only a vic member so I accept my money has gone.
It just riled me that after months of club obituaries they come out yesterday and say that even players that are injured and a snowflakes chance in hell of playing are travelling at a cost.
I’m sure there was a few eyebrows raised between the staff that got the Tijuana brass.
The cost to accommodate a squad member and their family if they choose would be enough to pay club staff a retainer instead of the lemon and sars
Pretty sure the afl will have to pay for that bud so your entire argument is a moot point in fact if the club had to pay for it they probably would be in trouble.

Seems it would be cheaper to fly the full team over than hire additional staff to look after the rehab boys. It is the afl's call seeing as they capped the footy dept.

I don't get it....if you instead spend the 5 mins that you are posting about how hard it is to phone up for a refund actually calling them, you would have your refund by now.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm with Ronnie on this. Freo aren't akin to a small business with a large mortgage living on the bones of their arse. The club is guaranteed to survive and will get over this. A lot of other businesses won't.

I'm with Ronnie on this. Freo aren't akin to a small business with a large mortgage living on the bones of their arse. The club is guaranteed to survive and will get over this. A lot of other businesses won't.
Guaranteed to survive with help from either a) the members or b) the AFL. Otherwise the Club maybe able to make ends meet until 2021/22 but I wouldn't count on it.

Ultimately, a Club kept alive by it's members will always have a better feel to it than a Club being kept alive by head office handouts.

I wonder how they're (the club) planning to "deal" with all of the members that have left over the last couple of years? That money would be handy right now.

Anyone in this situation and if so have you heard from the club to entice you back?

I wonder how they're (the club) planning to "deal" with all of the members that have left over the last couple of years? That money would be handy right now.

Anyone in this situation and if so have you heard from the club to entice you back?
I didn't renew this year because last season my wife and I ended up missing 6 home games for various reasons. We said this year we'd just purchase tickets on the day once we were certain we could attend.

The club has not contacted me.

Phoned our Membership people to get some information so I could make a decision on which option to go with. Nothing short of poor form our Membership person. Came away with the feeling they just didnt give a *. Looks like Alcocks memo hasn’t made it to the phone people.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I finally got the email. Rang today to tell them of the option I wanted. They said go to the email and choose your option. I went back to the email and activated my Freo account but the options are not there just a choice to donate or join!
can anyone help?

I finally got the email. Rang today to tell them of the option I wanted. They said go to the email and choose your option. I went back to the email and activated my Freo account but the options are not there just a choice to donate or join!
can anyone help?
I was able to select an option by clicking on the options in the email (I.e. where it talks about the platinum pledge, clicking on that took me through to the place to select an option)

Well, that’s a wrap for us for 2020. JL and the team have given us a glimpse of what 2021 could be and it looks positive. What I have also noticed is “Dale from Marketing” has been really quiet since he took charge of my pledge. Not a mouse squeak as to how the club is positioned now all the pledges are in. What are we in for for 2021?

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, that’s a wrap for us for 2020. JL and the team have given us a glimpse of what 2021 could be and it looks positive. What I have also noticed is “Dale from Marketing” has been really quiet since he took charge of my pledge. Not a mouse squeak as to how the club is positioned now all the pledges are in. What are we in for for 2021?

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Perhaps they don’t know yet? Perhaps it will depend on the AFL dividend and they don’t know about that yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back