Warhammer Online

Remove this Banner Ad

Been sick over the past few days, so no. :(

But from the little I've played so far, it is very enjoyable. I made my DoK look very vampiric and cool... he has glowing yellow eyes. Looks pretty scary actually. Can't wait to get into an actual organised and cohesive unit, can't stand PuGs.

Well if you're on Darklands my char is Zaneshk and I'm part of the highest ranked guild on the server.

Applications are closed by and large, but we're still open to people who shown a decent level of skill. So if any of you guys are rolling Destruction on Darklands, add me to your friends list and we'll do a few scenarios together or something.

Well if you're on Darklands my char is Zaneshk and I'm part of the highest ranked guild on the server.

Applications are closed by and large, but we're still open to people who shown a decent level of skill. So if any of you guys are rolling Destruction on Darklands, add me to your friends list and we'll do a few scenarios together or something.

Sure thing, I might take you up on that one.

I'm actually in a guild at a moment (Apocalypse), but it was a random invite and the bloke was spamming invites to everyone he could. Might not be there for long, it doesn't look too organised. Then again, I've only played for a day and a bit so I'm gonna play through some levels so that I can learn more about my own class (and others) before I make a choice.

Queues are ridiculous though, so I might spend more time in Anlec.

Sure thing, I might take you up on that one.

I'm actually in a guild at a moment (Apocalypse), but it was a random invite and the bloke was spamming invites to everyone he could. Might not be there for long, it doesn't look too organised. Then again, I've only played for a day and a bit so I'm gonna play through some levels so that I can learn more about my own class (and others) before I make a choice.

Queues are ridiculous though, so I might spend more time in Anlec.

A really good guild, who invited me during Beta, is www.bloodyconvicts.com.au

Really good bunch of guys who aren't total psychos about how much time you put in or anything. Good players too.

I'm not sure if my graphics card is good enough to run the game, it's a ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 2400, anyone know if thats good enough?

I'm not sure if my graphics card is good enough to run the game, it's a ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 2400, anyone know if thats good enough?
Yeah it'll work but I thought you weren't going to get the game?

Out of all of my mates I was the only one who didn't have any problems installing it or any problems with the patch. But when I started playing it would just randomly quit on me, but that has been fixed thanks to a new patch.

Overall I like the game and think that it is better than WoW, I was just really dissapointed with how they released the game in that it seemed as though they rushed it to get it to the public and hadn't fully ironed out all of the problems.

Also anybody playing Destruction on Anlec I'm play a DoK called Bandade.

I was just really dissapointed with how they released the game in that it seemed as though they rushed it to get it to the public and hadn't fully ironed out all of the problems.

It's an MMO, and it's had the most stable launch of any in history. It's smooth as compared to pretty much any other thats been released.

you can't compare how it plays NOW to how WOW plays now, because IT'S GOING TO HAVE BUGS - it's an MMO, it's pretty much impossible for it not to. If it's still just as buggy in 2-3 months, then there are issues

Keeps coming up password incorrect when i try to connect to a server, looked around the forums and seen alot of people get this and it just fixes itself, hopefully it will start working in the next hour.

Took me over 6 hours to install thanks to the crap disks being shipped to Oz, and I work in IT!
Initially I thought, this is awesome but it just doesn't look as smooth as WoW even though its prettier.
I was excited at the start but the Lich King expansion pack may be enough to get me back to WoW.
WoW is just so smooth.
Maybe I need a new PC?
My son will have the final say, he's in the country at the moment, Ive found a Lich King expansion pack on bit torrents today, I'll download that, install it and give him the choice of WoW or WAR.
Must admit I was bored with WoW so the new expansion pack would want to be something pretty spectacular.

Took me over 6 hours to install thanks to the crap disks being shipped to Oz, and I work in IT!
Initially I thought, this is awesome but it just doesn't look as smooth as WoW even though its prettier.
I was excited at the start but the Lich King expansion pack may be enough to get me back to WoW.
WoW is just so smooth.
Maybe I need a new PC?
My son will have the final say, he's in the country at the moment, Ive found a Lich King expansion pack on bit torrents today, I'll download that, install it and give him the choice of WoW or WAR.
Must admit I was bored with WoW so the new expansion pack would want to be something pretty spectacular.

Might be your graphics card. I had to turn a lot of the higher settings and effects off for WAR to run smoothly for me.

Still loving WAR at the moment, but I'm not levelling anywhere near as fast as I wanted to - but it doesn't really matter cause I'm PvP'ing almost the whole way through anyway.

Can anyone tell me what exactly things like Corporal resistance/damage and all stats along those lines do? is there a guide somewhere?

Can anyone tell me what exactly things like Corporal resistance/damage and all stats along those lines do? is there a guide somewhere?

Elemental protects you from fire/water/ice etc. so it's good for protection from Bright Wizards and Sorceress'

Spiritual is protection from DoK's and Warrior Priests

Corporeal I'm not sure on to be honest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't played for at least a week. I love the idea of progressing through PvP, but some viable PvE experience would be nice. So sick of idalling in warcamps waiting for scenarios to pop.

I made it into the mid 20's like 5 times, got bored and rerolled lol.
Everyone i was playing with stopped also. It's a good game but I think i'm too jaded for MMO's these days. a few hundred days /played of WoW will do that i suppose :/

I've stopped playing, the lack of viable PvE in mid/late levels killed it for me.

Come into Age of Conan :p

The game is stablising and begining to evolve a bit...

- Memory issues seem to be far less common now.
- More mid/late level quests have been dropped in (lvls 50-70).
- They're about to release 2 more end game instances/raids.
- They've enabled the PvP rating system (3 tiers I think) and teir sets.
- Currently addressing the gem stacking and 1-shots that effected PvP

I haven't PvP'ed myself so only going on what others say. Populations are still rather low but I think they're slowly pick up now it is settling and content is being added. They might end up merging a few servers though eventually.

PLUS I am only 5 levels away from lvl 80 :D :D

PS: I am loving the game and the population on Gwulhar (sp). Everyone seems to be mature and enjoy the game and none of the immature idiots u get in WoW.

If anyone remembers this game there's a new private server. If you like MMO's this is the best game for PvP group v group zerg v zerg or scenarios 12 v 12 you get everything. Instant max level characters when you create them too. A lot of Aussies are playing in my guild. Game is also very friendly to new players who want to try it. https://warapoc.com/

Its set in the Warhammer universe so you would enjoy it if you like that also.

War always had a kind of "softness" to command input that didn't change regardless of the latency (I played on oceanic, Na and euro servers on live) . It could be my memory but RoR doesn't feel noticeably worse. I'll have a look.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back