Waters or Kennelly. Who to trade out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Same situation as you.
Im thinking Kennelly for me. Might trade him to Chad Cornes in a few weeks even if he is back playing because he is just going to get injured again.

Oops totally forgot about Guerra, which is why I needed to make this decision in the first place. Guerra looks like the last one to be back and out of the three is the higher priced player. Hhmmmm, Goddard or Sam Fisher to get in?

Jake Edwards' inclusion means I have a full compliment of backs and can bench them both. This will give me another week to assess.

YOU RIPPER JAKEY!! :thumbsu: NOW GET ME A 50.

I have both of them and am trading neither, because I already have fewer trades than I want so I'm taking a 0, which is better than the two and a half injuries I had last week. But if I was going to trade, Kennelly simply because he's higher in price even though I think he'll average more.

I have both of them and am trading neither, because I already have fewer trades than I want so I'm taking a 0, which is better than the two and a half injuries I had last week. But if I was going to trade, Kennelly simply because he's higher in price even though I think he'll average more.
Average more what? Injuries? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, but also points. Chick retiring killed Waters.

You cannot be serious. This wouldn't have had any affect on Waters watsoever. If anything it was the loss of Cousins and mainly Judd. But mostly due to the recent form of West Coast as a whole. Waters has more than likely been playing with his groin injury for the past couple weeks. Was in doubt the week before last so obviously hasn't been 100% for a few weeks now.

good decision so far but for whom did you trade him?

LOL bad decision now.......

Traded him for Neagle so that I could trade Nathan Jones to Corey, and then next week upgrade Taylor to Goddard. Just hope Neagle plays like Scott Lucas for one game. :D

The other option, was to trade Kennelly to Sam Fisher, and Bird to Wellingham, and then next week Jones to Corey, but Jones would have fallen 20K.

The decision was basically to save 20K for a risk of a bad score in the backs. Hope it pays out.

After looking at my opponent's team, he also has Jones, so maybe the 2nd option should have been better.

But if you were to trade now, go for Sam Fisher, but trading next week, I'd say Goddard. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back