Game Day WB v Freo in the hot seat 7:40 Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We saw what the future looked like without Libba last week, with Ed Richards and Riley Garcia going in the middle quite often.
I do expect Libba to have a very long career, but we definitely need to mix up the midfield rotations for this exact reason.

If we’re on even for just 3qtrs we should win this comfortably.
I was thinking about this as the current game is being played out. Our best is obviously decent, our worst is obviously bottom four. I miss the 15/16 days when our effort was 100% even if the skill wasn’t.

I was thinking about this as the current game is being played out. Our best is obviously decent, our worst is obviously bottom four. I miss the 15/16 days when our effort was 100% even if the skill wasn’t.

Was more than just 15/16. Apart from the last few years, we’d always give a yelp, even if our starting 22 was putrid.

The last handful of years have gone away from that.

Hopefully last week was the re-invention.

Fremantle have scored above 70 points twice and that was round 1 (93) and round 2 (102).

Their defence is good but their forward half has been ordinary hit the scoreboard hard against them and we can win it well and truly. If it’s a low scoring snorefest then they will take a lot of beating.

Hoping for a 10 goal first half from us

On radio today Mark Bickley says this is the two most inconsistent teams in the league and that nobody could possibly know how this game goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On radio today Mark Bickley says this is the two most inconsistent teams in the league and that nobody could possibly know how this game goes.

I think freo have been more consistent than us, apart from last week against west coast they have been consistent in their efforts. Close losses to port and Carlton are nothing to be ashamed of.

They just have issues on offence which means unless they keep their opposition to less than 12 goals they generally lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back