WCE 2000

Remove this Banner Ad

Darky

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 7, 2000
country Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Mate, do you know what's going on with Phil Alley? I read his profile on the Baggy Green website, and it said he was making a comeback and pushing for a recall after years of injury, but the profile wasn't date-stamped, so who knows how long ago it was written! Is big Phil playing grade cricket, and if so, how is he going? Also is "Cracker" Holdsworth still playing grade cricket? Any info would be of great interest to me, and very much appreciated.

------------------
"Not by speech-making and the decisions of majorities will the questions of the day be settled... but by iron and blood" - Otto von Bismarck 1862

Phil Alleys called it a day as far as i know. He might be playing some lower grade cricket.

We played Wayne Holdsworth a few weeks back. We lost that game and Holdsworth bowled very quick.
I had a look at the scorecard to refresh my memory, and hes 15 runs at the end of their innings was crucial to that victory. We were looking like we may have rolled them for 170, but their tail dug deep.
Anyway, crackers done well this season. over 30 wickets at a nice average. took 2/23 against us, he was unluckyt in that game.

------------------
Go to Footy Tips and join the Big Footy tipping competition. For Information on how to join, just ask.

visit the Easts Cricket Club

A must for anybody into statistics - http://cromulent.freehosting.net/

Thanks for that info. Cracker especially was one of my favourite cricketers, excitement machine whether batting or bowling. Ah well, I suppose now my mates will have to listen to me crapping on about how great Don Nash is
smile.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back