Week 1 of Finals Tips and Crowd Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

If this morning's tiketek frenzy is anything to go on, Geelong - Richmond will be a sellout. Man it is so stressful using that website.

Lots of Tiges supporters I know resorted to buying tickets in the Geelong areas. Make no mistake, it's going to be a massive crowd.
thats disgraceful. needs to be an enqiry.

Don't rate Port. Eagles play well over there.
Our last game there Port really should have won it. Not to mention all the points they kicked in their periods of dominance only for us to run the ball down for an easy goal or two. I think Port broke the record that game for largest inside 50 differential that resulted in a loss too. Dont be surprised if we get flogged.

Because of course Ticketek on the mobile struggled, all I could get for four of us was 2 pairs of restricted viewing seats on opposite ends of the ground. Looks like standing room it is!

Bizzare statement ey? Wouldn't be surprised if Essendon pump Sydney.
Sounds like you're responding out of spite to the previous poster, anyways port Adelaide aren't as bad as some seem to think, but you guys have not done much a part from beat up on lowly teams, compared to us who beat the whole of the top 4 and all away from home, so if your gonna be spiteful at least make some sense of it

Sounds like you're responding out of spite to the previous poster, anyways port Adelaide aren't as bad as some seem to think, but you guys have not done much a part from beat up on lowly teams, compared to us who beat the whole of the top 4 and all away from home, so if your gonna be spiteful at least make some sense of it

We beat you easily at home. No spite at all.

In terms of the Essendon game I can see them winning on raw emotion.. similar to the dogs did.

Our last game there Port really should have won it. Not to mention all the points they kicked in their periods of dominance only for us to run the ball down for an easy goal or two. I think Port broke the record that game for largest inside 50 differential that resulted in a loss too. Dont be surprised if we get flogged.

Nah we broke our own record against Richmond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide Vs GWS 48 points (heaps)

Geelong Vs Richmond 10 points (sold out but spare seats can be seen on TV for some reason)

Sydney Vs Essendon 31 points (heaps)

Port Adelaide Vs West Coast 13 points (heaps)

Adelaide Vs GWS 48 points (heaps)

Geelong Vs Richmond 10 points (sold out but spare seats can be seen on TV for some reason)

Sydney Vs Essendon 31 points (heaps)

Port Adelaide Vs West Coast 13 points (heaps)

Don't you hate that? been to many games where it says it's sold out but yet there a plenty of seats available.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back