Delisted 11. Josh Jenkins (2020 - 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Of the 46 I counted 5 over the back. 80% where mark and then kicked. He seems to draw a lot of frees due to his size and positioning.
This is a modern day description of Peter Hudson, and I was around when he scored 150 in a season. Always just hanging around where the ball was, and got lots of frees. Still, the really great forwards do those things a lot better than the mere mortals.

My nan is a better option than Zac Smith.
I'll show you mine, you show me yours... highlights, that is.

I'll show you mine, you show me yours... highlights, that is.

Yeah, nah. I've seen Smith play enough.

You can make anyone look good with highlights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good trade. Low cost, potentially high reward move that addresses a long-term area of weakness (KPF depth). I don't think it hurts the development of Krueger or Sav either; if anything, it gives us more flexibility with our options. Sav will just ruck more methinks if Jenkins is in the team. And I'm fine with that as Sav's more a ruck-forward than a full-time KPF imo.

We need more goalkickers anyway and Jenkins provides that.

This.

Bringing in another couple of 30yos while retaining the likes of Ablett and Taylor. Can't say the club isn't going for a flag.
Nobody is saying they're not, but it doesn't mean it's F A I L if we don't win it...We already know now that we are off the pace of the very best team, and our best players are our oldest, and are another year older.

The old bloke in the 'hood owns an older original car thats not very popular these days.

Geelong had no interest in it until the old fella told them what he wanted for it. Its a deal too good to not buy. He's gonna pay the rego, the insurance and 1/2 the running costs for the next 2 years. We get a car that runs and goes well from point A to point B and will work as a back up to our favourite cars in the garage already.

GO Catters

Nonsense... Most of us have been bagging him for years
I can hear mrs willo laughing from here...
Long off season in the Willo_ household. :eek:

Go Catters

Feels like when we picked up Kent Kingsley - too big to be a small forward, not physical enough to be a key forward. A complementary player, not a main piece. Which is fine, but let's not kid ourselves, if we are relying on Jenkins to be an important player at any time in the next 2 years we are in strife.

Price is about right though, this pick up feels like a non-event if I'm being honest,

Anyone know how long his contract is?

It’s confirmed 2 years.

Dont rate players who consistently average 2 goals a game?

Doesn’t darcy fort average nearly 2 a game? And no one wants him.

I just hope he has learnt to shut his big mouth.

Confirmed sightings of harry taylor at woolies deli stocking up on sliced ham for jj’s arrival.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back