Past Darcy Lang

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't realise how young he is, could excel under Bolts. Hopefully he's looking to prove the Cats wrong.

Didn't realise how young he is, could excel under Bolts. Hopefully he's looking to prove the Cats wrong.

Probably less prove the cats wrong, more a realisation that a dual Brownlow medallist, premiership player, long lost son and 2nd generation of one of their team of the century forwards was coming back to the club and taking his spot.

Type of player that I believe if he can get consistent games under him will be a very good player. Has leg speed, can find ball, kicks goals and good skills. Needs to play midfield IMO

Absolutely...adds the midfield depth we need and also provides goals and pressure...Bolts will like this guy for sure!

Happy with the player, but even more pleased with the price.

I like Darcy and think there's definitely a lot of scope for improvement there. With a bit of continuity I think he could develop into a really solid footballer at AFL level.

And we got him effectively for a late 50s pick in a weak draft. That's a gamble well and truly worth taking.

Welcome, Darcy.

Would like to see Darcy on one wing and SPS on the other. These two providing run and carry once the likes of Cripps, Kennedy, Cuningham, and Murphy have extracted it out to them.

Welcome to Carlton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back