Player Watch Joe Richards

Remove this Banner Ad

Much more likely than Allan to play 10+ games in 2023 IMO.

He's 23. Why would you draft him and then not play him? What would we be waiting for? It's now or never IMO.

He might get half a dozen VFL games to acclimate to that level and prove himself, if he isn't in the AFL side by the bye then he's a bust pretty much
He’s 22. For some reason he always seems to be mentioned as a 23 year old.
DOB 23/5/2000

So he's not a teacher but a teacher's aid.
rytteriet-snobberne.gif

He's my height-176cm, though I've got his 71kg well and truly covered(crushed?).
Always thought you were a poster i could look up to. Not really a select group unfortunately

Maybe but surely I can be harsh on myself. I look up to most people, even a 176 cm neilk. Thats what being 172 does to me, maybe the 172 was at my best, a few decades ago. That is harsh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sinclair was good/decent off half back before the head injuries.
He had some genuine ability, but he regularly missed gettable goals at crucial times, not by much, but almost always a miss. Very frustrating. I still remember his magnificent gather and turn in the last minutes of the 2012 ANZAC day clash where he turned Fletcher inside out, straightened up and missed by a millimetre. Fortunately, Blairy soccered a goal and got us home in a nail biter. But that moment summed up Sinclair's career. Teased and showed enormous potential but never nailed his opportunities. He was versatile too, off half back or up forward.

Oh FFS, he's a teachers aide!!
This time next week he will be a "School Principal."
If he plays one decent game he will be "well known educator" Joe Richards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back