Player Watch Welcome to Collingwood Kendra Heil

Remove this Banner Ad

Canadian who started playing footy in Canada. Came to Australia prior to the last international cup to get some high level experience.

Returned to Australia with the announcement of the national league, to try to get in, then did an ACL.

Made it anyway.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Have same Problem as Scharanberg with Both Knee's ACL's going 2 years in a Row.

It Sucks

It really does. Especially since the the women don;t have club supplied medical insurance (as I understand it)--although perhaps general workcover would look after this kind of injury? Would depend on contracts, I guess. Hope either way that the club makes sure that this doesn't cost her and that she stays involved.

I remember reading that you're more likely to do the other knee after doing one, hopefully this is the last of her knee recos...

It really does. Especially since the the women don;t have club supplied medical insurance (as I understand it)--although perhaps general workcover would look after this kind of injury? Would depend on contracts, I guess. Hope either way that the club makes sure that this doesn't cost her and that she stays involved.

I remember reading that you're more likely to do the other knee after doing one, hopefully this is the last of her knee recos...
The men don't either. The club (or the club's insurance) will pay for medical costs, up to a year post contract. They do get income protection insurance, so she shouldn't be out of pocket, as she shouldn't.

The men don't either. The club (or the club's insurance) will pay for medical costs, up to a year post contract. They do get income protection insurance, so she shouldn't be out of pocket, as she shouldn't.

How long is her Contract at the Club?

How long is her Contract at the Club?
I am not sure if they run to the end of the season, the end of the year, or 12 months.

Either way, they will look after her medically until early 2018 at the earliest, well past rehab time for an ACL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back