Welcome to Collingwood Sharni Layton

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...b/news-story/70d34cf5ba7e458bf8793ec117645af2
THE power of the black and white was a defining factor in Sharni Layton’s decision to return home.

But Layton will have no such problem, revealing yesterday she grew up as a diehard Collingwood supporter.

Signing for the Magpies is also a homecoming of sorts for the 28-year-old who was employed in Collingwood’s membership department in 2008.

“It’s cool to see how life can do a full circle,” Layton said.

“The opportunity to come home with my family was obviously massive, I’ve been away for nine or ten years now.

“But to be a part of a new club and create a new culture is also big. Not only that, but I have been a bit of a Magpies supporter growing up.

“As a girl growing up I guess you never expect that you’re going to be able to wear the colours of the club you support, so for me that was huge.”

What a Great Interview

From what I can gather she's one of, if not the most popular netballer in Australia. Should definitely help attract Vixons supporters to the darkside.
My sister is conflicted, she is a vixens member and a big fan of Sharni and Madi Robson she even called her dog Madi. Is thinking of changing teams due to their signings. Should add she is a Pies fan already for the footy

My sister is conflicted, she is a vixens member and a big fan of Sharni and Madi Robson she even called her dog Madi. Is thinking of changing teams due to their signings. Should add she is a Pies fan already for the footy

Descion should be Easy Then

Remove this Banner Ad

Back