AFLW Toast Welcome to Hawthorn: Pick 2, Jasmine Fleming!

Remove this Banner Ad

For you Hawk fans, this is worth having a look at.

FWSyn3NUEAEECZj

I always liked Flemo, because:
  • Hawk supporter
  • Metal head
  • Victorian

And now there’s another reason.

Played around the ground most of the game but definitely looked like she'll be running the midfield in no time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should've been on the field. Can garruntee the rising star selectors use this to justify not giving her the award

As far as I can see this actually strengthens Flemings claims to a rising star, apart from Ballard at Port Adelaide I can’t see any other first year players (Ham, Ewings, Roberts, A Dowrick) and it appears to be missing any other front runners who may be in their 2nd or 3rd season and still eligible.

As far as I can see this actually strengthens Flemings claims to a rising star, apart from Ballard at Port Adelaide I can’t see any other first year players (Ham, Ewings, Roberts, A Dowrick) and it appears to be missing any other front runners who may be in their 2nd or 3rd season and still eligible.
I hope you're right.

Called it
That Fleming wouldn’t win?

I think that (not winning) was quite likely, even though she had a very good year and will be a star of the competition when she develops further.

I am just glad that she and other talented youngsters have provided a core which will improve each season, which will be necessary to climb the ladder and within a few years be ready to contend for finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back