Player Watch Welcome to Richmond Maverick Weller

Remove this Banner Ad

I wrote off CEllis last year and so did the club whilst you totally ruined the thread with stupidity as your were unable to see his limitations. There is a point of supporting the club and players as well as making conversations on improvement and deficiencies on players. Now you couldn’t see these on CEllis and continued to harp on about nothing and ruin the thread. All you demonstrated was your lack of knowledge in football matters and the reality was you were just behaving like a dirty troll. You’ve now jumped on here to have another crack with no supporting matter except that you support the player bc he’s a Richmond player. lol that’s about the simplicity of it and as usual containing no substance.
I’m not sure there is a written law that no matter how shithouse a RFC maybe you can’t have a discussion about them? Or do you own the internet and your view is only important, no matter how ill researched it may be.
As I said IF you are uneducated that you can’t follow posts then don’t waste my time . He will steal games of any other player that is playing VFL if he’s selected to play AFL. Pretty bloody simple. Now I’m pissing off from this thread and will most likely return if anything unforeseen happens to occur.
So once again when your opinion is challenged you do anything to avoid actually addressing the counter points raised.

Quite easy to say that he'll steal games off anyone else playing VFL, but tell me if Prestia was to get another injury that puts him out for a handful of games who do you suggest takes his place? An untried kid who probably is not be physically ready to do the job for 100+ minutes at the level we'd require or a ready made big bodied mid who has 100+ games under their belt?

You don't have to answer as I know you'll say the kid regardless of whether they are ready or not because there is no chance you'd ever say Weller, even though you've said time and again that we need bigger bodies through the middle.

As I've said previously, which you seem to overlook, is that Weller is little more than an insurance policy if one of our established mids get an injury that sees them miss a few games. RCD, Ross and English aren't going to be ready to step into a top 4 team and provide 100 minutes of high intensity effort. Weller will and will also allow us to develop the kids the right way rather than thrusting them in when they're not ready. Graham got away with not having a preseason in his first year, but it wasn't as fortunate in his second year where his lack of endurance was exposed late in the season.

So once again when your opinion is challenged you do anything to avoid actually addressing the counter points raised.

Quite easy to say that he'll steal games off anyone else playing VFL, but tell me if Prestia was to get another injury that puts him out for a handful of games who do you suggest takes his place? An untried kid who probably is not be physically ready to do the job for 100+ minutes at the level we'd require or a ready made big bodied mid who has 100+ games under their belt?

You don't have to answer as I know you'll say the kid regardless of whether they are ready or not because there is no chance you'd ever say Weller, even though you've said time and again that we need bigger bodies through the middle.

As I've said previously, which you seem to overlook, is that Weller is little more than an insurance policy if one of our established mids get an injury that sees them miss a few games. RCD, Ross and English aren't going to be ready to step into a top 4 team and provide 100 minutes of high intensity effort. Weller will and will also allow us to develop the kids the right way rather than thrusting them in when they're not ready. Graham got away with not having a preseason in his first year, but it wasn't as fortunate in his second year where his lack of endurance was exposed late in the season.
RCD, Ross et al will only be played in the side if form is deserving and we are playing a team with a weak midfield. A Carlton, Freo, GC or even Weller's old mob.

Weller would be the insurance against a top 8 team and to be fair he is better than a Cellis or a Conca

If he's good - then he makes us better

If he's a spud - Dimma will give him a call up in R17 or so, we go out and get completely and bafflingly flogged by some middle of the road team and people will write us off, only for us to turn it on for the next two months and have no one come anywhere near us en route to number 12

It's a win/win situation really

He has a bit of upside, lets see him play a game or 2 before turning him into our newest whipping boy FFS

That’s not how we roll here. If Weller doesn’t win the Brownlow we should sack Dimma. Dud,delist.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Would you like a life support system to assist you in your wait.

Why are you so positive? Ease up....

Hes 100% an upgrade on cellis, so there you go we are already up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saying anyone in the VFL he gets a game ahead of is stealing games is not really an answer, it's just a broad sweeping statement to get you off the hook so you don't have to name names.

Again you suggested Gibbons was a better option but when questioned why that is so when all 18 clubs have repeatedly overlooked him, you gave a flimsy answer of go ask them it's got nothing to do with me. It has plenty to do with you given you suggested he is a better option.

As for me leaving because Ellis went to the Suns, well if we're using your warped logic then shouldn't you be over there telling them how great Miles will be for them and how he will improve the Suns midfield into one of the best ever given how great he is, but you can't believe that anymore because given your logic of the club moving on Ellis and Conca because they were spuds, that must also mean that Miles is also a spud. Or does your twisted logic only apply to those players you hate.
images

I’m gonna do something really out there and radical, i am going to wait and see what he does on the field for us, then form a view.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Remove this Banner Ad

Back