Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Very very good debut from the kid, His crunching tackle mid way through where he gets his shoulder into the gws playeres chest was very much a Byron moment.

Kid can football and im expecting will be a starting 22 player by the end of the year. Short/Houli/Ellis have their work cut out keeping this kid out imo

here you are f**kers...Stacky debut hilites 1H.

download file 174Mb: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AvgNse7E8aayhApbAzi0DYSvGhHh

(yes, tbf, I included the OOTF too)

I'd advise you to download and watch it off of your Hard drive...there's no guarantee I'd leave the file up there forever.
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the pre-game function Balme said Stack was a mid, but playing back to start his career. Did a fantastic job in his first game, under huge pressure. Reckon in a couple of years he'll be a very important part of our midfield. Hard at it, very skilled and never stops trying. Love him.

At the pre-game function Balme said Stack was a mid, but playing back to start his career. Did a fantastic job in his first game, under huge pressure. Reckon in a couple of years he'll be a very important part of our midfield. Hard at it, very skilled and never stops trying. Love him.

He looks like he has all the tools to be a excellent outside, running/skilled wing

or an inside contested machine

a pretty rare combination - with looking like a general in the back six too ...

The only bad decision he made in that clip was handballing to Broad, and even then obviously when someone senior to you calls for it you give it off.

Doesn't bite off more than he can chew but takes the risks that are needed. Very good quality to have in addition to being tough and courageous.

He looks like he has all the tools to be a excellent outside, running/skilled wing

or an inside contested machine

a pretty rare combination - with looking like a general in the back six too ...

Give Syd a couple of years he looks the type to be quite solid. He hits hard, good runner and great skills. Reckon he'll be that hybrid inside/outside mid, with a defensive side and attacking. Lovely pick up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back