FTA-TV Wentworth

Remove this Banner Ad

The review in todays HUN by Colin Vickery (my fave reviewer by a mile) said this about tonights ep.

(If you want it to be a total surprise dont highlight it... but it doesnt give much away just the basic plot line. Standard TV review)

"HOLY moly, these last few episodes of Prisioner reboot Wentworth are brilliant. Incredibly emotionally draining to watch.

...Tonight is the back story of prison matriarch Jacs Holt. We knew she was a nasty piece of work underneath that calm exterior, but tonight you will find out what a vile creature she really is.

...So much happens tonight.

...Bea is threatening to up her stand in jail.

...Vera shows a new side to her personality.

...We start to get a few more clues about what caused the riot that ended the first episode with a surprise body count.

...Debbie is in drama.

...Warning- this is a seriously disturbing episode"

WOW cannot wait:thumbsu:

The review in todays HUN by Colin Vickery (my fave reviewer by a mile) said this about tonights ep.

(If you want it to be a total surprise dont highlight it... but it doesnt give much away just the basic plot line. Standard TV review)
WOW cannot wait:thumbsu:

Most disturbing than Lizzie showing Bea how to pleasure herself a few weeks ago ?

What a ripper episode, but a horrible and disturbing ending.

Two to go and im hanging for next week. Best Aussie show since Phoenix and Janus.

Not Vera !!! :eek:

So why did Jacs bump that guy off ?
Jacs said just before the final few blows "When" He said "On his birthday" Jacs said "Is that the memory you want to leave my son" then whack, whack, whack.

Im just assuming he might have molested him.

Was there a connection to what happened to Debbie in Prisoner?
Pretty much the same plot, Bea was released the first time and when she went to see Debbie she had just over dosed on smack and died, and she shot her hubby who she blamed and went back inside and Frankie was top dog, a riot started and Meg Jacksons husband was killed and Bea beat up Franke and took over as top dog.

Top show. Great actors, great story lines.

Got potential to last a long time. In saying that , I am aware that prisoner had a crap load of eps. Todays shows though barely get past 3 seasons if they are lucky. This is a really well done show though. Am hanging for next week!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much the same plot, Bea was released the first time and when she went to see Debbie she had just over dosed on smack and died, and she shot her hubby who she blamed and went back inside and Frankie was top dog, a riot started and Meg Jacksons husband was killed and Bea beat up Franke and took over as top dog.

Thanks Bazzar.
Only 2 eps to go, and seriously cannot wait. So glad that series 2 has already been confirmed.

Thanks Bazzar.
Only 2 eps to go, and seriously cannot wait. So glad that series 2 has already been confirmed.
Im not going to watch next week and exit this thread Wednesday arvo, and the following week watch the last three in a row. (inc last night again)

Generally 2nd series are better, and i cannot wait until the 2nd series of this.

Im not going to watch next week and exit this thread Wednesday arvo, and the following week watch the last three in a row. (inc last night again)

Generally 2nd series are better, and i cannot wait until the 2nd series of this.

I wouldn't be able to wait that long. This show has me well and truly hooked.

It was never going to end well for Debbie.

Actress playing her is pretty decent for a youngin might I add. Cant say theres one actor I think is lacking through series. Shame one of the best actresses didn't make it out of the first ep!

Boy oh boy, very emotional episode tonite, love how vicious Jaks character is.
She makes this show worth watching. She reminds me a little bit of Hannibal Lecture.

Jacs would have to be one of the more evil woman portrayed on film. There was an interview with her where she said when she read the script even she felt sick about what she was about to do. At the time it did not state what she did but I assume if was to kill Debbie.
Great show loving Franky. I assume Bea will be top dog but Franky just steals every scene.
I have a suspicion that Franky killed Meg

Great show loving Franky. I assume Bea will be top dog but Franky just steals every scene.
I have a suspicion that Franky killed Meg
Could it have been Vera ?
She had Jacs start the fight that ended in a riot.She was 2nd in charge,so probably thought she'd get the top job if Meg was gone.
Hopefully we find out who did it in the next 2 weeks.

Could it have been Vera ?
She had Jacs start the fight that ended in a riot.She was 2nd in charge,so probably thought she'd get the top job if Meg was gone.
Hopefully we find out who did it in the next 2 weeks.

Yes it certainly could be Vera. I think Franky for 3 reasons.
- She was in the area that Meg was killed and an ad on Foxtel does show her running into Meg and looking shocked or angry (it is the ad that have 3-4 snippets of shows such as Wentworth, Magic City, Borgias etc)
- Meg was riding Franky and the weapon that killed her looked like the fork in Franky's breakfast when Meg had a go at her in Ep 1
- Franky did it to give Erica a chance to get the job as governor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back