FTA-TV Wentworth

Remove this Banner Ad

and how is that different from Prisoner ?
Frankie was a total nutjob in Prisoner
Frankie was also a real ugly butch dyke on Prisoner, as opposed to the new Frankie in Wentworth. Although interestingly I don't recall any indigenous (or Pacific Islander) characters on Prisoner as it seems that may have been a topic they didn't want to address on that show.

942777_364351206998938_1519270104_n.jpg

Frankie was also a real ugly butch dyke on Prisoner, as opposed to the new Frankie in Wentworth. Although interestingly I don't recall any indigenous (or Pacific Islander) characters on Prisoner as it seems that may have been a topic they didn't want to address on that show.

Sarah West was the only Aboriginal inmate in Prisoner. For those following on 111Hits, I'll keep to the 'no spoilers' rule on the Prisoner thread and only say that she appears in a future episode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was worse Booma going of to have a play. The mental image in my head is horrific.

Booma and Liz's actions were good for some comic relief. I'm just glad Jacs didn't indulge in any of that, or at least imply it. If there's one character on the show who needed a self-discovery tour, it would have to be Vera. That would help loosen her up a bit.

Series so far has been very solid. Good strong characters and loving the banter between the inmates, Jaqs and Frankie are the best.
Has anyone referred to the officers a screws?

I missed that, please explain. Vera's last name isn't Ferguson is it.:confused:
My mistake, it was Erica and not Vera, and it was around the 18 minute mark.

[Edit, apparently the actress who plays Doreen said she definitely said "Miss Davidson" Now i have just gone back and listened 6 times and i reckon she definitely said "Miss Ferguson" now im all confused]

Doreen scrubbs up alright :thumbsu:

7767_516658921724516_409170342_n.png

My mistake, it was Erica and not Vera, and it was around the 18 minute mark.

[Edit, apparently the actress who plays Doreen said she definitely said "Miss Davidson" Now i have just gone back and listened 6 times and i reckon she definitely said "Miss Ferguson" now im all confused]

I had to take a double take when she yelled it out. It did sound like Miss Ferguson on the first play, but when I replayed it, I thought she did say Miss Davidson in the end. Interesting.

Maybe they're trying to throw in a couple of timeless bloopers like the original.

Also, the first 5 eps will be repeated tomorrow arvo.

I had to take a double take when she yelled it out. It did sound like Miss Ferguson on the first play, but when I replayed it, I thought she did say Miss Davidson in the end. Interesting.

Maybe they're trying to throw in a couple of timeless bloopers like the original.

Also, the first 5 eps will be repeated tomorrow arvo.
It is strange, to my ears its Furguson.

Here is the facebook thread and its also a topic there with half going with Ferguson, half Davo.

https://www.facebook.com/wentworthtv

Remove this Banner Ad

Back