Competitions WereDocker 4: One Hub at Horrorland (Freagles win! Congrats Hickey and hungrytiger)

Remove this Banner Ad

ACTIVE PLAYERS
Truckosaurus as Ash Hansen
CM9000 as Tom Hickey - ALPHA FREAGLE - WINNER
squashface as hungrytiger - CONVERTED FREAGLE - WINNER

guero as Chris ‘Muddy’ Waterman

THE FALLEN
Doashuey as Von van Handler (warging into Aussie the Eagle)
Dazzler10 as Gary Stocks
Quinz as Matt Priddis
OMGFridge as Mark Nicoski
Mr Eagle as Daniel Ricciardo - The Beta Freagle
Smeg Head as Tony Evans
Barrybran as Chris Masten
ashley12 as Ashley McIntosh
Ochre as Himself
ZergMinion as Spider Burton
MWPP as Jack Darling
RookiePick as Julie Bishop
Godfather32 as Mitch Brown

Last edited:
The evicting Mr Eagle for no reason was a masterstroke. Made it impossible to pick both Freagles through vote analysis.

I had HT (belatedly) as the most likely Alpha with either Hansen or Brown as the converts. Had no chance. I was played like a fiddle for wanting the votes to make sense :D

See info here:

1590415726992.png

We should all just be drunks and let MWPP win us the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post-game thoughts

- When I voted for Mr Eagle I was not expecting people to like my logic and go for him too. My plan was I would throw a vote on him so if he ever eventually got lynched, I would have a bit of an alibi. Turned out that my alibi was even better with him getting lynched on the very first vote after I had been converted and that’s probably what allowed me to skate through relatively unopposed until late.

- shoutout to Ochre for the many kind words claiming me to be deadset clean before being lynched

- CM9000 deserves most of the credit for our win imo, he controlled pretty much all of the kills so all the timings of kills is his department. I tried to focus my game on the in-thread stuff and proving myself to be innocent (worked I guess).

-I actually stopped doing the spreadsheet once I had been converted and only caught up with it when ZergMinion brought up how I hadn’t posted much about it.

-Worked on the Hickey/Brown theory early in case Hickey went first because then I would be able to waste another day for the villagers by focusing on non-Freagle Brown. The blessing was guero giving us some analysis that condemned Hickey and Brown after I had already mentioned it so we just rode that wave to victory.

-I was fully prepared to vote Hickey today and go solo tomorrow (CM told me he was fine with me changing my vote to lynch him) but I also was apprehensive on doing that because then I would have had to kill Truckosaurus then rely on Waterman sticking to his guns on the Godfather32 theory. Too many moving parts for mine.

- Imo we were gifted the win when MWPP was lynched without us having to do much. We needed Darling out but there was no way we could kill him after he threw our names out there (not until very late anyway). To our pleasure all I had to do was break a tiebreak to immediately lynch Darling. If anyone called me up on it I would just direct them to Waterman because it was his analysis that made me feel safe enough to tiebreak Darling.

Last edited:
You and your compadres played a brilliant game of 5d chess mate. Really impressive. I didn’t even look at Hickey as an option until late. He played an amazing ‘village idiot’ role with rambling, nonsensical, repetitive posts justifying all of his actions.

How’s that for a back-handed compliment CM9000 you evil genius?

Edit: and I stand by my comment from a few days ago that all of you evil bastards should seek professional help.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Tom Hickey aka @CM9000 - the Alpha to end all Alphas.

Special mention to the Convert, hungrytiger aka @squashface - ballsy move to oust the Beta against his will on that first vote. It paid big dividends

I was convinced that I could protect myself AND draw attention from the convert at the same time. It was a good plan...which quickly became a very bad plan...which is now again a good plan!

When I voted for Mr Eagle I was not expecting people to like my logic and go for him too. My plan was I would throw a vote on him so if he ever eventually got lynched, I would have a bit of an alibi. Turned out that my alibi was even better with him getting lynched on the very first vote after I had been converted and that’s probably what allowed me to skate through relatively unopposed until late.

So the Freagles won because we were dumber than they thought. Fitting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back