Werribee v Frankston

Remove this Banner Ad

Its in ____ing Frankston, 10 minutes from where I live. And I have to work. ____.

Sunday 18th May 2008
Frankston City Oval
2pm

Reserves 11:10 AM

Werribee Squad
B S. Thompson Gibson Eddy
HB Saker Brown Henderson
C Davies Rockefeller Warren
HF Gleeson McKinnon Wormald
F Castello Podsiadly Ross
R Goldstein Barlow Sinclair
Int Young Prismall Collins Sharp
Hardy Quigley Chisholm Howard

Sunday 18th May 2008
Frankston City Oval
2pm

Reserves 11:10 AM

Werribee Squad
B S. Thompson Gibson Eddy
HB Saker Brown Henderson
C Davies Rockefeller Warren
HF Gleeson McKinnon Wormald
F Castello Podsiadly Ross
R Goldstein Barlow Sinclair
Int Young Prismall Collins Sharp
Hardy Quigley Chisholm Howard

Mmm.

Is the Boggler a Werribee listed player?

Going by what I saw in today's paper, looks like maybe the Boggler could be suiting up in a Werribee jumper tomorrow.

Anyone know how the Boggler and his merry men went? I saw a score somewhere else that suggested they were getting flogged, can anyone confirm?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Werribee Tigers 1.3 4.10 5.12 6.16-52
Frankston 5.3 8.3 15.8 22.16-148

Frankston
Goal Kickers: A. Murray 8, J. Berry 3, D. Limbach 3, M. Marigliani 2, C. Oliver, C. Proctor, R. Morris, M. Bosward, M. Lourey, K. Lombardozzi
Best Players: A. Murray, R. Gabriel, P. Kennedy, M. Marigliani, B. Barry, S. Pollard
Werribee Tigers
Goal Kickers: B. Ross 2, D. Gleeson, B. Davies, F. Chisholm, T. Goldstein
Best Players: B. Davies, F. Chisholm, B. Ross, R. Castello, M. Barlow, J. Eddy

Good to see Ross and Davies amongst it, although I anticipate reports that Davies was "no where near BOG wtf is with these bests???!!!"

Sinclair, Warren, Thompson and the Boggler all also played.

You would hope a 175 game 26 year old could perform ok at VFL level. You all know my thoughts on those rubbish "best" lists, so I'll await a report with interest.

Kangaroos listed players for Werribee
Seniors
29.Goldstein- racked up 22 hit outs and had 13 disposals, rotating in the ruck with McKinnon. Another consistent rucking performance.

32.Ross- got involved in the game at every opportunity after being knocked out last week. Kicked two goals and finished with 24 disposals, he ran all day.

33.Brown- got a bit of the ball and was good with his defensive pressure, but had a better first half. Did some ruck work around the ground.

34.Davies- was again a ball magnet with 31 disposals, but his work and disposal effectiveness was only good in patches. Not far away from an AFL game after being an emergency for last night's game against West Coast.

36.Scott Thompson- absolutely towled up by the Frankston forwards and struggled to have any impact on the game. Had two tackles and six spoils, so defensive stuff was a positive for him.

45.Warren- again held onto his marks this week. His disposal let him down at times, in particular during the second half. Not sure what else he needs to do to get an AFL spot.

72.Sinclair- got plenty of the ball with 30 disposals and his work rate was good. Laid four tackles and had six clearances.

Reserves
47.Wilsen- kicked no goals and was quiet in an otherwise disappointing team performance, but defensive pressure was good.

Seniors
29.Goldstein- racked 22 hitouts and 13 disposals, rotating in the ruck with McKinnon. Another consistent rucking performance.

32.Ross- got involved in the game at every opportunity after being knocked out last week. Kicked two goals and finished with 24 disposals, he ran all day.

33.Brown- got a bit of the ball and was good with his defensive pressure, but had a better first half. Did some ruck work around the ground.

34.Davies- was again a ball magnet with 31 disposals, but his work and disposal effectiveness was only good in patches. Not far away from an AFL game after being an emergency for last night's game against West Coast.

36.Scott Thompson- absolutely towled up by the Frankston forwards and struggled to have any impact on the game. Had two tackles and six spoils, so defensive stuff was a positive for him.

45.Warren- again held onto his marks this week. His disposal let him down at times, in particular during the second half. Not sure what else he needs to do to get an AFL spot.

72.Sinclair- got plenty of the ball with 30 disposals and his work rate was good. Laid four tackles and had six clearances.

I reckon Joffa needs to shave the sideburns.

Good news on Silas and Ben Davies. Not so good on Scott Thompson, especially as he has been guaranteed Watt's spot by most of Big Footy.

PS. Thanks again for the report Ben

Goldsteins not far away looking at that.

spoke 2 ben davies uncle recently and he was tellin me the club is trying to develop him into a brady rawlings type role but is going to find it tough to get a game.

Seniors
29.Goldstein- racked 22 hitouts and 13 disposals, rotating in the ruck with McKinnon. Another consistent rucking performance.

Reserves
47.Wilsen- kicked no goals and was quiet in an otherwise disappointing team performance, but defensive pressure was good.

Thanks Ben - always look forward to your news from the game.

Despite it coming in a 100 point thumping, that should be enough to get Sinclair a game if we make more than one change.

Ben Ross.......bad time for Lindsay to have a bad one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back